PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Royal massage annerlly

Brissypunter
01-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Driving along Ipswich Rd noticed this new shop seems to be upstairs in building just across side street of Jetts gym . Anyone been ? Might try it next week sometime

reddoor
01-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Thats just near Queen massage in Dudley st. Might b same Royal family. 😆

Brissypunter
01-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Yeah just up the road a bit

Feelicks
01-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Queens is good . Always clean and consistent finish and standard

travis223
17-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Gave this shop a go a few weekends ago, had a nice time, standard price, clean, had actual rooms and not loud even though it was next to a main rd.

The first girl was nice, solid massage and attractive and a well performed finish, price was a lil up from the normal but worth the spend.

returned back two more times,

New girl, just as nice, very sweet, good massage, stunning looks, perfect shape, and finished as well as the first girl.

would recommend booking though not a walk in kind of shop

Homebrew
18-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Gave this shop a go a few weekends ago, had a nice time, standard price, clean, had actual rooms and not loud even though it was next to a main rd.

The first girl was nice, solid massage and attractive and a well performed finish, price was a lil up from the normal but worth the spend.

returned back two more times,

New girl, just as nice, very sweet, good massage, stunning looks, perfect shape, and finished as well as the first girl.

would recommend booking though not a walk in kind of shop

what do you mean not a walk in kind of shop ?
any contact details ?

Massaddict
28-09-2018, 02:49 AM
what do you mean not a walk in kind of shop ?
any contact details ?

453 Ipswich Rd Annerley. 0414 866 227. Upstairs in small red brick building. Entrance left hand side.

Massaddict
02-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Gave this shop a first visit today. The shop is no relation to the Queen.

Liked the fully walled room - room I was in had music going but was a little noisy from the traffic.
ML was slightly stocky pretty K girl. was wearing a very short black dress and showed off her cleavage.

Massage was very good and options standard pricing.

WIR - yes.

Kowabunga
20-11-2018, 04:55 PM
I tried Royal Massage recently as well. Had a Korean girl. Slightly stocky but attractive.
Massage was very good quality. Went to standard level or just above.
Rooms very good. Shower good. L
Paid a little above standard.
It's a little out of my way ... and paying a bit higher than normal would deter me from returning.