PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Jin (C) - Care to share your reviews bros?

bootyliciousapply
03-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Fellow Brothers,

Those who have seen Jin (C) care to share some experience please?

Open a new thread for easy reference, cheers.

Hu6e
03-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Spend your own money and write a review!
Cheeky cunt.

bootyliciousapply
03-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Hey boys share too ya know...

bodybuilderjohnny
07-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Cheeky cunt.

Why the negativity?

What if some punters are uni students that are strapped for cash? Or don't have a high income? They rely on others to share their experiences so they don't waste their hard earned cash, what's wrong with asking punters to share their experiences?

I get it, you put in work and write reviews to help the punting community, so you don't like people leeching off your hard work and want people to reciprocate
But some of us aren't fortunate enough to be able to waste money on a potentially bad punt, that's why others ask for people to share their experience about a certain girl

Personally, I don't punt much as I don't have the luxury to burn cash, I'd rather make it count everytime I have that one off punt.
However, I will try and give back to the community and write my own review after I've had a succesful punt based on another's review.
I've had a handful of great punts thanks to the reviews of the top dogs including Rooter, LX5, xboyx etc. (thank you for your input guys)

Can there be a middle ground here? Or are there always going to be bitter pricks around everytime someones asks for another to share their experience?

bootyliciousapply
08-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Cheeky cunt.

Thanks for your opinion bodybuilderjohnny.

To Hu6e: Since this is a discussion forum where people share their reviews, I am sure you have come and read the threads here too so don't tell me you're merely here to share yours/read others' fantasies? Anyway bad experiences are the minority of cases and it's good to warn others and let "market forces" improve the quality of these services. Not mad at anyone at all.

Keep the reviews cumming guys..!!!

Hu6e
08-09-2018, 04:27 PM
This thread is for After Reports. Actual reports written about ladies.
Not a request line to ask other bros about a ladies service.

bootyliciousapply, been a member for 5+ years. 2 reviews, both negative @ n5m. And 4 posts asking for others reviews on various ladies. Is it so hard to share a positive review?? Another perfect example of a user that is more than willing to glean the gold, without providing the community with any positive leads or any positivity at all. If everyone else posted thusly, we would have only negative reviews and people asking for reviews.

From MY perspective, it seems abit selfish to only take the cream.
There has been a decline in the amount of reviews posted as of late. One has to wonder why....

bootyliciousapply
09-09-2018, 11:14 AM
I’m sorry, reports warning others of potential poor service (my negative reviews) is not considered as contributing with positive leads? Give me a break.. Besides there are more than enough gold-plated Fifty Shades of Grey style reports here about the same girl there is no point adding more cream onto ice cream. So I decided to report about the other side of the story.

My perspective is that the service of many places has gone down and not many people like sharing negative reviews.

bigfatkilo
19-09-2018, 08:23 PM
She starts 10pm!!! Who starts at 10pm????

cassius
19-09-2018, 09:51 PM
Give her a break. She is obviously an insomniac.

Climax598
19-09-2018, 11:43 PM
She starts 10pm!!! Who starts at 10pm????
She starts 10pm finish at 3pm. If with bookings say 4 hrs not a bad earning.

yug
20-09-2018, 03:30 PM
She starts 10pm finish at 3pm. If with bookings say 4 hrs not a bad earning.

I think it's 3 AM, not 3 PM. That's why she's been called an insomniac.

bigfatkilo
20-09-2018, 05:50 PM
So.... Any review lol?

Adhish
20-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Fellow Brothers,

Those who have seen Jin (C) care to share some experience please?

Open a new thread for easy reference, cheers.

Jin is amazing bro. it's like you're fucking kourtney kardashian. must try man. book 2 hours with her right now!!!!!

Hu6e
20-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Jin is amazing bro. it's like you're fucking kourtney kardashian. must try man. book 2 hours with her right now!!!!!

Put up a quick review bro

Bird232
20-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Bloody hell wanted to see Jin for so long but she was always rostered at 10pm, finally made a booking with Yoyo for today then Jin is on in the morning! :cry:

Adhish
21-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Put up a quick review bro

maybe some other time:cool2: