PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bumping into WLs when out and about

The dude
04-09-2018, 03:11 PM
I was at the shops this morning and a WL I saw a few times about ten plus years ago wasn't paying attention and almost steamrolled me with her trolley with kids and husband in tow (once a hab but no longer). She wouldn't have a clue who i was. I reckon I've crossed paths with 10 WL/ML I've known.

Quite a number of years ago, I worked pretty close to the mall. I made arrangements to meet my new-ish gf there for lunch. While I'm waiting, a WL by the name of Sugar (long gone, hot Thai girl - she'd be well known on here), came up to me and had a friendly chat. She was wearing a Subway uniform - obviously swapping one 6 inch for another. Apparently, this second job was a ruse that she could use as an excuse to her family to why she had money. My gf saw her as Sugar was leaving. She was the very controlling and jealous type. Anyway, I said I always go to Subway for lunch. I was then lectured that I should make lunch at home. I was shitting myself on the inside.

I think this was the last time I ever saw Sugar, she fell off the radar. She'd make my top 3 WLs of all time.

Brissypunter
04-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Go Sunnybank on weekend they everywhere seen so many over that way none of which look at you of course lol

brownwallaby
04-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Go Sunnybank on weekend they everywhere seen so many over that way none of which look at you of course lol

True, also in CBD on any given day / night. Some are friendly enough that they acknowledge you, especially when they’re alone

HST
04-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Swapping one six inch for another lol. I remember a Subway I would go to where one girl was incapable of cutting the bread precisely in half. I would quickly say I'll have that one, pointing to the larger piece. I was tempted to say you always cut a seven inch just to see the look on her face.

HST
04-09-2018, 04:00 PM
I've never stopped at Sunnybank and had a look around. I've driven through a few times though. I'm tempted to go there for lunch one day and then hang out there for a while, maybe at a cafe, and check out all the cute Asian girls walking by. Although I reckon they would be onto it, as would everyone else "another white guy hanging out at Sunnybank perving on young Asian girls".

Brissypunter
04-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Plenty old Aussie dudes walk around with young hot Asians and in the restaurants at lunch time hahah

brownwallaby
04-09-2018, 05:12 PM
I did this quite regularly until a few weeks ago. Picked up an ML from work then had something to eat usually in Sunnybank area. I’m well over 50 but fortunately no one seemed to care about our big age gap, except when my ML friend acts overly clingy in public

HST
04-09-2018, 05:22 PM
I'm mid-forties. Could pass for late thirties on a good day haha

reddoor
04-09-2018, 05:52 PM
I did this quite regularly until a few weeks ago. Picked up an ML from work then had something to eat usually in Sunnybank area. I’m well over 50 but fortunately no one seemed to care about our big age gap, except when my ML friend acts overly clingy in public
U wanna b carefull doin' that bro, if u bump into a few of your regs with a hot young newbie on your arm it could get ugly. 😆

brownwallaby
04-09-2018, 07:03 PM
U wanna b carefull doin' that bro, if u bump into a few of your regs with a hot young newbie on your arm it could get ugly. ��

most of my current regulars are younger than this ML friend. So if that happens those girls will think she is my real life gf, and normally they would accept that

Massaddict
04-09-2018, 10:55 PM
I was walking through Garden City one day and my regular at SSDS tapped me on the shoulder as she walked past and smiled.
Luckily my missus was 2 steps ahead of me.

PHEW!!!

tab123
04-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Hahaha what would you say if your missus saw that?

Massaddict
05-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Hahaha what would you say if your missus saw that?

I would just say that she works for one of my customers.

JT0417
05-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Fairly famous pro walks her dogs where I go running in the evening ,prob see her once a week , she so hot. That’s my boring story

ecchi.gaijin
05-09-2018, 04:22 PM
If you have never spotted a ML outside shop hours, you either don't go punting enough, or you don't pay enough attention to women in public.

The Professor
05-09-2018, 11:32 PM
I've never stopped at Sunnybank and had a look around. I've driven through a few times though. I'm tempted to go there for lunch one day and then hang out there for a while, maybe at a cafe, and check out all the cute Asian girls walking by. Although I reckon they would be onto it, as would everyone else "another white guy hanging out at Sunnybank perving on young Asian girls".
A few Asian MILFs too that are eager to flirt too......knew of a Chinese lady who would drop off her husband at a karaoke bar to drink with his mates while she was shopping/ meeting the girls over the other side at Sunnybank. Lucky the leather seats were easily cleaned. Apparently the hardest part was avoiding the security guys who would check the car park...or so I was told.

spaceman
18-09-2018, 09:54 AM
I too have bump into a thai wls a last year in canon hill shopping centre I just was there by chance
she took one look at me and took off ,I knew her very well her real name all the member of her family
she is now married and has a kid (hope husband doesn't find out about her passed)
a lot of thia wls like this one and( wl called sugar) have part time jobs to look legit with the thai community so they can still mingle with the girls (or they would be all worried about there husbands) and out cast

flamejob
18-09-2018, 08:44 PM

Damn, you busted me, lol. Having a fetish for the oriental, Sunnybank is tripod territory for me.

4FoW2
18-09-2018, 10:17 PM
That outside table at Gloria Jeans is prime position.

yug
18-09-2018, 11:17 PM
I bumped into thai girl AJ from 5 star today at The Galeries food court!
Saw her last time in 2012.

HST
19-09-2018, 10:51 AM
I guess that's why there aren't any massage shops at Sunnybank. A lot of the girls live there and wouldn't want to work close to home.