PDA

View Full Version : Other 107 Quay Street Haymarket

playerz
10-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Can't remember which thread I read about this shop in, and surfing on mobile phone not the easiest. Hence I thought I'd start up this thread.

Tried Chloe yesterday as someone recommended. She's definitely young 21 or 22 tops. Nice overall body which was hidden by a not too complimentary sun dress. She'd definitely be able to squeeze herself into a size 8. Skin very smooth and soft where it matters. And massage skills evident.

Price $60 for the hour for the massage only.
Tips as per CBD market prices so definitely not a high priority when driving through Newtown.
Sorry didn't get phone number, but always 2 girls on and both I met yesterday were definitely college aged.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi bro playerz,

Next time you run into these young and hot college age MLs would you please ask them if they would prefer to work for a very good female boss who will teach them a lot more skills to make more money in a very busy shop, i am talking about Vicky's shop of course....haha

Cheers

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:19 PM

View from Quay Street

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:21 PM

Walk past Satang Thai restaurant

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:22 PM

At the end you will find this door way

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:23 PM

Finally this the entrance

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:23 PM

A close up of the prices etc

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 04:24 PM

At the end you will find this door way

Nice photo, nice entrance.
If ML are nice. Why not?

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Bro travel mate thanks for the compliment. It does require a bit of effort taking all these photos and posting them but i try to contribute regularly to this forum as it has been a great source of information and great pleasure to me. So im happy adding my 2 cents worth...

freshjive
25-06-2012, 05:13 PM
I went to this place before too but didn't stay. I was greeted by what seems to be a really old guy minding the shop (papasan). The palce looks quite legit so i run away when the papasan tried to get too friendly. The place looked quite dirty inside.

Beancounter
25-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Last time I tried this place it was busy but it did seem to have young girls then too. This was around Dec 2011.

By the way nice touch with the photos.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 05:28 PM
yes, you need to format photo to much smaller pixel before you can post ...
right?

Max Impact
25-06-2012, 08:00 PM

View from Quay Street

BlueMoon customers will recognise this area.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 05:04 PM
I went to this place before too but didn't stay. I was greeted by what seems to be a really old guy minding the shop (papasan). The palce looks quite legit so i run away when the papasan tried to get too friendly. The place looked quite dirty inside.

I did not see an old man when I went, the guy looking after the place was probably in his 30's.
The place might look legit to you, but once your inside it looks like a typical RnT place. It wasnt dirty when i went there so maybe they cleaned up the place a bit.
There is no shower or toilets inside the place so you have to use a common one just outside the door.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Last time I tried this place it was busy but it did seem to have young girls then too. This was around Dec 2011.

By the way nice touch with the photos.

Thanks Beancounter, appreciate the comments about my photos.
The girl i saw there was about 25, dunno about the others.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 05:07 PM
BlueMoon customers will recognise this area.

Max Impact I dont know where BlueMoon is. Is it close to here?

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 05:17 PM
yes, you need to format photo to much smaller pixel before you can post ...
right?

Travelmate, yes you are right, a little bit of photo editing is required.
All i do is when i take photos I shoot them in high resolution (approx 2MB) and dont worry about getting exactly the right angle.
Then when I get home i open the photo in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and crop it (cut the edges off or re-centre the pic) to include the content I want, ie crop out the sky or a road or whatever to centre in on the main content of the pic.
Then after cropping i re-size the image file size down to either 1024x768 or 600x800 which is usually around 200-300kb.
This is so it is large enough to see everything clearly but not a large file size too slow for email or uploading.
I hope that helps...

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Lol.. No wonder I had seen many bluemoon girls in this building before..

I get it, Bluemoon must be a kind of private apartment set up?
That's why on the Bluemoon website there is no exact address...

Hammerhead
02-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi bros,
I've been to this place 3 times. Last time being a couple of months ago. The entrance is pretty open to the public but everyone is either eating or running to lectures no one will really notice.

I have only been there on a Friday as that day suits my schedule. There are always 2 girls there. Chole and CoCo have been working each time i have been there. Both are early twenties, pretty with slim bodies.i have only seen Chloe as her English is very good which is an important attribute for me.

Girl: Chloe
Body: Size 8; C cup
Massage: some definite skills 8/10
Part 2: HJ on offer $20; nude on offer selectively $50. Do not even try for extras beyond that. She may get the shits and you would have ruined what could have been a very pleasant experience.

Cost: $35/30 mins ; $45/45 mins ; $55/60 mins

Overall I think Chloe has a great personality but if you treat her with respect and don't push her boundaries you'll enjoy yourself.

According to the papasan, they have new girls very often so worth a try if SL is fully boked.

HH

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi bros,
I've been to this place 3 times. Last time being a couple of months ago. The entrance is pretty open to the public but everyone is either eating or running to lectures no one will really notice.

I have only been there on a Friday as that day suits my schedule. There are always 2 girls there. Chole and CoCo have been working each time i have been there. Both are early twenties, pretty with slim bodies.i have only seen Chloe as her English is very good which is an important attribute for me.

Girl: Chloe
Body: Size 8; C cup
Massage: some definite skills 8/10
Part 2: HJ on offer $20; nude on offer selectively $50. Do not even try for extras beyond that. She may get the shits and you would have ruined what could have been a very pleasant experience.

Cost: $35/30 mins ; $45/45 mins ; $55/60 mins

Overall I think Chloe has a great personality but if you treat her with respect and don't push her boundaries you'll enjoy yourself.

According to the papasan, they have new girls very often so worth a try if SL is fully boked.

HH

Hi brother HH,

From your last words, you said this place is worth a try if SL is fully booked!!

But you got the updated roster every Monday for SL, if you plan ahead and make a booking, you shall never be disappointed.

Now its Friday again tomorrow, can i help you with anything??

Cheers

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi brother HH,

From your last words, you said this place is worth a try if SL is fully booked!!

But you got the updated roster every Monday for SL, if you plan ahead and make a booking, you shall never be disappointed.

Now its Friday again tomorrow, can i help you with anything??

Cheers

Silver Fox is walking 5 minutes from China town, you can come to us if SL is full book too. All our girls are young and beautiful

Mr Crash and Burn
03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Again hijacking of after reports by other shops!!!!!

Disgraceful ethics!!!!!

GT101
03-08-2012, 09:56 PM
I would avoid Silver Fox Massage (see my review).

The service was terrible and over priced. There are much better establishments elsewhere.

DeepImpact
03-08-2012, 11:23 PM

Disgraceful ethics!!!!!

This is a fair point but at least they are straight forward and post under a shop name not under some other username to bring attention to their shop.

Travelmate
03-08-2012, 11:55 PM

Disgraceful ethics!!!!!

I totally understand every shops want to increase their business and utilize every possible advertising exposure.

HOWEVER, I agree, Pitt Street 376 crash into many threads, absolutely into every "Unpaid advertiser" shops, except 5 stars, Brodie22, 64, 533 and some outcall agents .... which they realize may potentailly encounter more issues...

Roger at Brodie 22 used to do this in the old days and try to find any chance to enlarge his shop's exposure, I give him some friendly advise saying this is unethical. What if every other shops do the same to you on every Brodie22 thread.
He understand the pros and cons, personally thanks me in PM and stop these actions immediately.

Charlie123
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Agreed - SFM has 4 or more active threads on aus99 at the moment, theres really no need for the shop owner to spam the AR of this little shop for extra publicity...

DeepImpact
04-08-2012, 12:08 AM
He understand the pros and cons, personally thanks me in PM and stop these actions immediately.

What you say may be absoltutely correct but shouldn't a private message between you and someone else remain exactly that - private??

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Yes ,Mr DeepImpact
All I am saying is Roger agree with the main point. but the rest of the content remains private within PM paramater ...
I think this is fair enough.

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Agreed - SFM has 4 or more active threads on aus99 at the moment, theres really no need for the shop owner to spam the AR of this little shop for extra publicity...

Haha, Brother Charlie,

Noble and fair game as usual, you are a good man!!

Just like to point out to you that one of my favourite MS is also just a tiny little shop and only ever has the one single thread in this forum (threads started by other members are out of their control!!), so if that thread is ever under attack or flooded with spams, can Vicky count on you to stand up for her as well??

I hope you will.

Have a nice sunny day.

Cheers

:smile:

Charlie123
04-08-2012, 10:20 AM
As TM said before, SFM has crashed a lot of different threads recently with their advertising, incl SL too I think.

I think it would be better if linda contributed under her own username, sort of like yamada does, without the blatant advertising.. She could raise the profile of her shop without interupting conversation

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2012, 10:33 AM
As TM said before, SFM has crashed a lot of different threads recently with their advertising, incl SL too I think.

I think it would be better if linda contributed under her own username, sort of like yamada does, without the blatant advertising.. She could raise the profile of her shop without interupting conversation

Fair comments,

But what if Linda starts posting using a new user name for herself like Foxy Linda or something but carries the similar signature like the one for the shop, won't that have the same effect?? What differences would that made?

just my 2 cents

Cheers

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Fair comments,

But what if Linda starts posting using a new user name for herself like Foxy Linda or something but carries the similar signature like the one for the shop, won't that have the same effect?? What differences would that made?

just my 2 cents

Cheers

The key is NOT doing on some other owner thread.

imagine how frustrate if i am fox owner. i can see 10 other different shop ads on my threads before your own ad.

THE BAD CYCLE then go to every thread, readers will get so tired of scrolling crab and lose interest.

MY TWO CENTS

Charlie123
04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
But SFM never really contributes to the conversation, its just a blatant plug for her shop. If she posted under her own name (say, foxy linda), but actually joined the discussion (like yamada does) she would have the benefit of promoting her shop without needing to derail the thread and annoying all us viewers (and other shops too presumably...)

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2012, 12:17 PM
But SFM never really contributes to the conversation, its just a blatant plug for her shop. If she posted under her own name (say, foxy linda), but actually joined the discussion (like yamada does) she would have the benefit of promoting her shop without needing to derail the thread and annoying all us viewers (and other shops too presumably...)

Haha, may be Foxy doesn't contribute much to the conversations, but since her post here the other day (#22), we are now in reply no. 35, so she did stir up a few extra conversations. and keep raising this 107 Quay Street Haymarket shop to the top of the page. So if I am the owner of 107, I probably won't mind the attention - but then again, all he/she has to do is hire a pair of all natural 36 DD Cup ML and I will happily do all the hards works and give the shop all the attention they largely deserved.................LOL

Just my 36" cents

Cheers

:shout:

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 06:22 PM
well done AHLUNGOR ...

I do believe there is common sense in this world ...

Once common sense lose track... that can end up common pain!

tody
21-08-2012, 03:15 PM
I went here once .. massage was Ok but at end teh girl told me she was 18 but still at school.

Definatly wont return

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 04:31 PM
What was her name? I need to know so that i can also avoid seeing her...

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 04:36 PM
What was her name? I need to know so that i can also avoid seeing her...

What Brother Charlie, you need a name, you can't tell if a girl is 18 ??

BTW, you even have time to visit this shop ??

From my last recollections: you on average spend 3-4 days in Newtown, if we are lucky, may be 1 day a week between my 3 favourite shops, and perhaps one day who knows where - don't tell me you are still venturing out to the great unknowns??

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
21-08-2012, 04:40 PM
What Brother Charlie, you need a name, you can't tell if a girl is 18 ??

BTW, you even have time to visit this shop ??

From my last recollections: you on average spend 3-4 days in Newtown, if we are lucky, may be 1 day a week between my 3 favourite shops, and perhaps one day who knows where - don't tell me you are still venturing out to the great unknowns??

Cheers

He just wants to avoid the 18yo ! Me too ! Can I have the name too ?

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 05:06 PM
He just wants to avoid the 18yo ! Me too ! Can I have the name too ?

Bro Wil,

You too!! what the!!

And since when you start going to massage shops??

hehee

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 05:21 PM
An erotic massage and HJ from a naked 18 y/o chinese nubile ... Rubbing grown men and handling cock all day so she can afford to pay school fees and buy text books for class.

I'm shocked (and not at all aroused)

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 05:35 PM
An erotic massage and HJ from a naked 18 y/o chinese nubile ... Rubbing grown men and handling cock all day so she can afford to pay school fees and buy text books for class.

I'm shocked (and not at all aroused)

Fair enough,

So 18 y/o chinese nubile is no good, I get it!!

Would 19 y/o be OK?

How about 20 y/o ?

21 y/o ?

22 y/o ?

23 y/o ?

24 y/o ? oh, are we now reaching the getting older age bracket??

Please explain, it's just me, and I am very curious??

By 18, she is old enough to vote (sorry talking about aussie citizen here!), to drink, to gamble, to enlist and ready to go to battle and die for her country, and not old enough to give man pleasure?? I thought the legal age of consent is 16 in this country - but then again, I probably have a problem with a 16 y/o myself too, but nooooop, if she is actually 18 and happy to do it out of her own will, I have no problem with that.

Just my 18 cents worth of opinion,.

cheers

:question:

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Ahlungor, i was just being sarcastic! 18 yo old Chinese student sounds fantastic.

wilisno
21-08-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm surprised bro AHLUNGOR didn't get it !

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm surprised bro AHLUNGOR didn't get it !

Hi brothers,

I am just a very simple man with a straight mind, please dont make things too complicated, i get confused sometimes!!

Thanks for explaining though

Cheers

Dr Hong
23-08-2012, 09:44 PM
I was there last week. Thank god I avoided the 18 year old and got the average looking slightly overweight girl in her mid 20's.

slarty
05-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Went to this shop recently and asked for Chloe. Pretty young girl with an awesome body. Very nice rack indeed (C Cup). Good attitude and easy going girl, massage was so so but the tug was excellent. Price was $35 for half hour plus $50 tip for nude.

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Went to this shop recently and asked for Chloe. Pretty young girl with an awesome body. Very nice rack indeed (C Cup). Good attitude and easy going girl, massage was so so but the tug was excellent. Price was $35 for half hour plus $50 tip for nude.

While my no. 1 girl is away at the moment, may be it's time to check out this C Cup Chloe !!

Thanks for the tips Brother Slarty

Cheers

slarty
06-10-2012, 08:41 PM
NP Ahlungor, I believe she works there Wednesday and Friday. Similar body type as 501 Linda but no baby fat.

Hammerhead
07-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Bros, you are missing a trick if you don't pay a visit to Chloe. She appears to have flown under the radar as far as ARs go but I'm pretty sure many of you bros have made her aquaintance but just keeping her to yourself! Just my observation given the number of PMs I received after my initial review.

Suffice to say she has a sensational body and a very sensual part 2. Bro Slarty is right, Chloe works Wednesday and Friday. Chloe is my current "go to" girl and has not disappointed me yet.

guān liáo
07-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Chloe sounds nice - how old would you say this girl is?

Hammerhead
07-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd say 23 - 24. Not older than that.

Travelmate
08-10-2012, 05:21 AM
i gonna have a fuck with her

Richboy
08-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Too late bro, I have already deflowered her!

Dr Hong
26-03-2013, 06:24 PM
I gave this place another try last Friday. I saw Yumi (or was it Yuki?), who was at a guess early 30's said she was Japanese. She is a very sexy girl with light brown hair and was dressed in very tight little shorts and top. If it was your first time here it would be obvious that more than just a regular massage was on offer.

I paid $55 for an hour, and Yumi proceeded to give me a decent massage for about 35mins, Ive had better and had worse. Plenty of "accidental" touching of my private parts. When I was asked to turn over I just handed her a $50. We both new the deal. She took off her clothes with a bit of a striptease show and then proceeded with a catbath and then HJ while sitting on my chest while I played with her completely shaven pussy. It didnt take long and I was over the line. We still had 10mins left so she gave me a shoulder and head massage before we finished which was nice. I hate being short changed.

I will definitely be back. She is a very happy girl, always smiling, maybe not 100% all there. She said she works Mon-Wed-Fri. I caught a glimpse of the other girl there, she looked nice too.

Vin
11-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Went to this place on Sat and saw Emily. She says she normally works on Tues but was helping out. She is a nice girl, good attitude nice young body. B cups great white skin. Her HJ skills are good too. There was another girl who looked okay maybe Korean? who answered the door.

opimrs
13-11-2013, 09:00 PM
How much are the prices are now Vin?

CBD Posh
14-11-2013, 11:22 AM
How much are the prices are now Vin?

$35 for half hour, one hour 60, today we have
Annie movie star looks
Monica
Jasmine
Young beauties top lookers with first class services!

Vin
24-11-2013, 11:39 AM
I saw Monica last week. She is good young, nice ass and body. While I was with her in the front room about 3 guys came in asking for Jasmine. What is so good about her I thought.

When I was leaving I saw Jasmine talking to an Indian looking customer. He was trying to bargain the price down. I felt like saying to him "just pay what the cost is and stop mucking around". Anyway I left. Jasmine looked okay and busty from what I could see so I might try her next time.

CBD Posh
24-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Jasmine is working on Tuesday and Thursday, she is one very popular girl!