PDA

View Full Version : Question Trip to Syd

ukeharro
06-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Hi all bros from Sydney, I will be there next month for 5 days from Brissie and will be based around Pitt street, any recommendations around there..I am keen to experience both massage shops and brothels..thanks in advance! More than happy to receive recommendations for particular girls names in PM as well to shortlist 😝 Cheers!!!!

Hu6e
06-09-2018, 12:28 PM
Hang around here, read rosters and reviews closer to the date.
Some ladies might be gone in a month, or even a day.
Fat, skinny, short, tall.... Asian, Caucasian... you gotta be more specific with what you want too.

Niceguy11
06-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs (Paddington, Surry Hills, Camperdown) have a fairly decent amount of massage shops and brothels. If you are into asian girls then you will have no problems ! However, if you are into Caucasian/other nationalities then perhaps other brothers can make some suggestions.

ukeharro
06-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Cheers mate, I will be there on second week of Oct.. Busty Asian girls preferred..not a big fan of Caucasian tbh.. more like PSE for brothels girls..

Niceguy11
06-09-2018, 01:42 PM
It's been a while since I have been on the forum but I think Brothelcreeper is a fan of busty asian girls. Maybe he can give some advice ? But yeah, I'm the same. I love Asian girls 110% especially Chinese WL's. I'm not a fan of Caucasian WL's and have never ever been with one.

ukeharro
06-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Thought I’d bring this one back as I will be there next week..thanks to bro HU6E and MrStone for sharing some info..just keen to see if anyone wants to weigh in 😝.. 278 is def on my list..my biggest problem is no car to travel around..is it easy to take public transport? Any shop worth visiting not far from city? I’m available in the evening most of the days..Been reading ARs and rosters but hard to catch up haha..cheers and thanks in advance bros..

Hu6e
06-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Just PMd you my WeChat.
Get at me!!

I dont drive bro, I am a fucking hippy.
So every shop I'll give you is public transport friendly!!

rooter
06-10-2018, 07:51 PM
12 Bellevue St is a Sydney punting institution.
Coming to Sydney and not visiting 12 Bellevue is like not seeing the Opera House or Harbour Bridge.
You haven't punted in Sydney if you haven't visited 12 Bellevue St.

wilisno
06-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Coming to Sydney and not visiting 12 Bellevue is like not seeing the Opera House or Harbour Bridge.

Luckily I’m from Sydney, I don’t have to prove I’ve been to Sydney...

paddington244
06-10-2018, 09:31 PM

Rooter do you not think a visit to some of the cleaner places might be a start before dropping into Bellevue as a first trip to Sydney
Smiles
Though it should remain on your bucket list
Smiles

ukeharro
06-10-2018, 11:06 PM
I’m no expert in Sydney scene but after doing my readings and looking at their website, I will pass Bellevue 😜 thanks bro Rooter for recommending anyway..244 is also on my list btw..any recommendations there for PSE experience bro Shane? 😆

cuteguy
07-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Thought I’d bring this one back as I will be there next week..thanks to bro HU6E and MrStone for sharing some info..just keen to see if anyone wants to weigh in ��.. 278 is def on my list..my biggest problem is no car to travel around..is it easy to take public transport? Any shop worth visiting not far from city? I’m available in the evening most of the days..Been reading ARs and rosters but hard to catch up haha..cheers and thanks in advance bros..

Marrickville (No 5) is not bad and you can take a taxi from the city to the shop. They have a good line up of young Asian girls some with big breasts. Bella's Blossoms shop on George St has a few large breasted girls for massage.

Sydlong
09-10-2018, 01:26 PM
J-Sally at Ginza is fun (not PSE) more girl next door but has fantastic tits
C-Deer at 278 offers good service and because she is tiny her tits look big for her size

Also heard great thinks about Bobo and Cici at 278

Happy Punting

massageaddict
09-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Unless you a big spender and in to high class out call and western shops, I will suggest you stay with 278 especially only here for a few days. Both services and look of girls at other ships are equal at best with 278 a nose ahead at worse with better facility.

Dispite all the AR you see. Try to stick to the Chinese gals in 278. Their Japs and Korean while it's not bad, it is not everybody's taste.

Raybo
10-10-2018, 02:37 PM

Forget about 'punting in Sydney' you haven't punted period if you haven't visited 12 Bellevue!

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Forget about 'punting in Sydney' you haven't punted period if you haven't visited 12 Bellevue!

Sorry guys, never been to 12 B !

So what does that make me ?

Raybo
10-10-2018, 03:38 PM

Some punts are more of a punt than others. 🤣🤣🤣

paddington244
10-10-2018, 04:12 PM
I’m no expert in Sydney scene but after doing my readings and looking at their website, I will pass Bellevue �� thanks bro Rooter for recommending anyway..244 is also on my list btw..any recommendations there for PSE experience bro Shane? ��

Monica for pse bring your heart tablets

Bly
10-10-2018, 06:13 PM
For busty asian RNT check out Rachel at QVB massage (I sound like Ahlungor ;)).

Not really a fan of FS but other great RNT areas close to the city are Summerville massage in Pyrmont (the mamasan is really interactive and will help match you with whatever you like - Pen is good for PSE though) and 227 Broadway (great body slides and massage - the time will be split 50/50 between a solid massage and then B2B with happy ending).

CunningLinguist
10-10-2018, 08:55 PM

At least it means you are not a shill for 12B ;)

waynekerr
11-10-2018, 08:52 AM
At least it means you are not a shill for 12B ;)

Shhh, you might give him ideas ;-)

WayneK

rooter
11-10-2018, 10:18 AM
These guys who come in from interstate and strike gold first go at places like Ginza, 278 Club, 5 Star, 244, 42 etc.
That’s just too bloody easy. It’s not cricket.
You have to put in the hard yards (well the hard inches anyway) at some dives first.
It's like you can't come to Sydney and just dine at Quay, Bennelong, Tetsuya's, Billy Kwong etc straight away.
You have to try Abdul's Greasy Kebabs, Mrs Nguyen's Salmonella Pork Rolls, Fatima's Fetid Felafels, Karnam's Crusty Curry House etc first.
You have to have some sense of perspective.

Starmamu
11-10-2018, 01:33 PM

Dang man... 12B puts the PUNT back into punting. Literally walked in, almost puked n walked out

luckyluke
01-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Monica for pse bring your heart tablets

Fuck yeah do it !!!!!!

Shreddedolphin
07-11-2018, 05:08 AM
if ur not gonna have many nights here then usually just go for GINZA/278

markcharls
24-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Decided to check out this suggested massage shop at 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore after hearing about it from a mate. I walked in and was welcomed by the owner, who was courteous, pleasant, and respectful.
I booked for a single female, but the owner persuaded me to upgrade to a double. She sent Emily and Shara.
I was shown to room 2, where both females greeted me with a warm smile and a cheeky gleam in their eyes. I knew right then and there that this was going to be the finest hour of my day.
Both females had a delicate touch yet were firm with the massage. Both girls spoke English quite well.

After the massage, they stripped down to their silky seductive robes as I watched. Emily and Shara worked well together; they understood just how to please a man and knew exactly what they were doing.
Emily had the perfect body, complete with long silky smooth legs. Shara, on the other hand, had a beautiful figure and a hypotonic charm; her gorgeousness drew me in.
Both females were on top of me, teasing me with their lips. They took their time and were not rushed in any way. The girls were kind enough to The girls were kind enough to fulfil my requested fantasies. After that, they gave me a lovely massage for a few minutes before thoroughly cleaning me.

Overall, a nice service, and I would visit them again since they were worth my time.
I definitely suggest this establishment since the manager is really kind and the girls are smoking hot.

Get yourself to 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048 if you want to have a good time.
I called 0411984066 to make the reservation, and they have the roster on the Wechat and Line apps.

markcharls
24-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Decided to check out this suggested massage shop at 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore after hearing about it from a mate. I walked in and was welcomed by the owner, who was courteous, pleasant, and respectful.
I booked for a single girl, but the owner persuaded me to upgrade to a double. She sent Emily and Shara.
I was shown to room 2, where both girls greeted me with a warm smile and a cheeky gleam in their eyes. I knew right then and there that this was going to be the finest hour of my day.
Both females had a delicate touch yet were firm with the massage. Both girls spoke English quite well.

After the massage, they stripped down to their silky seductive robes as I watched. Emily and Shara worked well together; they understood just how to please a man and knew exactly what they were doing.
Emily had the perfect body, complete with long silky smooth legs. Shara, on the other hand, had a beautiful figure and a hypotonic charm; her gergiousness drew me in.
Both girls were on top of me, teasing me with their lips. They took their time and were not rushed in any way.The girls were kind enough to fulfil my requested fantasies. After that, they gave me a lovely massage for a few minutes before thoroughly cleaning me.

Overall, a nice service, and I would visit them again since they were worth my time.
I definitely suggest this establishment since the manager is really kind and the girls are smoking hot.
Get yourself to 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048 if you want to have a good time.
I called 0411984066 to make the reservation, and they have the roster on the Wechat and Line apps

200 Stanmore Massage
20-07-2022, 11:56 PM
I booked for a single female, but the owner persuaded me to upgrade to a double. She sent Emily and Shara.
I was shown to room 2, where both females greeted me with a warm smile and a cheeky gleam in their eyes. I knew right then and there that this was going to be the finest hour of my day.

Emily had the perfect body, complete with long silky smooth legs. Shara, on the other hand, had a beautiful figure and a hypotonic charm; her gorgeousness drew me in.
Both females were on top of me, teasing me with their lips. They took their time and were not rushed in any way. The girls were kind enough to The girls were kind enough to fulfil my requested fantasies. After that, they gave me a lovely massage for a few minutes before thoroughly cleaning me.

I called 0411984066 to make the reservation, and they have the roster on the Wechat and Line apps.
Thanks lovely customer
Hope to take care of you again soon
❤️❤️��