PDA

View Full Version : Resolution HP

cheekymatt_new
06-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Terrible massage with a pudgy Chinese girl on Monday.First the eftpos was broken, then a really bad massage. Had to finish myself off, and even then it was just to spite her so she could clean up. Was worse than star. Will never return. Usually im quite the nice guy to ml's, as long as they have a good attitude.. but this chick was a PITA.

Brissypunter
06-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Went few times ages ago was fucked then as well and would never go back

tuan_87
06-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Yeh this place is on my avoid list, first time got an unattractive overweight ml poor massage didn’t offer any extras “thank fuck”. Should have walked it. a year later gave his place another shot got a decent looking wl this time and didn’t leave Happy. Im suprised this place has been open for so long when there’s so much better just a block away. Like someone said they prob just get the leftover desperate punters when ssds is busy.

4FoW2
06-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Yeh this place is on my avoid list, first time got an unattractive overweight ml poor massage didn’t offer any extras “thank fuck”. Should have walked it. a year later gave his place another shot got a decent looking wl this time and didn’t leave Happy. Im suprised this place has been open for so long when there’s so much better just a block away. Like someone said they prob just get the leftover desperate punters when ssds is busy.
Second that motion ...went twice over about a 3 year period ..both times crap...agree ..wonder how the pay the rent.

reddoor
06-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Second that motion ...went twice over about a 3 year period ..both times crap...agree ..wonder how the pay the rent....Ditto
I think Jacki secretly owns it and keeps it bad so the reviews of Sunshine r so much better. Haha

Digger
06-09-2018, 07:25 PM
I have not been there for over 3 years; it sounds like nothing has changed.
Maybe the business is used for money laundering!

Brissypunter
06-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Yeah they have one at Oxley aswell

Digger
06-09-2018, 07:30 PM
I have not been there for over 3 years; it sounds like nothing has changed.
Maybe the business is used for money laundering!

Massaddict
06-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Oh is that why! Tried the shop at Oxley twice about 12 months ago. Not good not been back.

Dingo123
08-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Maybe they run it at a loss to give them a tax break on the other shop that is killing it ?

4FoW2
08-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Nice try...connections????