PDA

View Full Version : Other Pymble House 105 Grandview - April 2012 - Barbie

CommanderM
10-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Prologue

A few weeks ago, I had worked a 3 weekends in a row and being inundated with stressful phone calls about computer and financial systems, I thought having Monday off, I thought about going to Pymble. On Monday afternoon, I phoned.

To my delight I found Barbie whom I had never see previously except in an intro over at 64 Alexander. A lot of my punting friends raved about her.

So I sort of knew this was a good choice. I told the receptionist over the phone to book her in the early evening after dinner. I thought she would be the perfect dessert hehehe.

That Evening @ Pymble

I had managed to park my car in Post Office Street for the first time - normally I would park in Grandview St. It was a cold night and the sun had set.

I entered the rear entrance as usual up the stairs and the receptionist ushered me into a waiting room with a TV. She said you booking? I said yes 1 hour with Barbie. not long about 10 minutes. This actually turned out to be 20 minutes... I guess she is popular and I managed to watch the late news on ABC TV

It wasn't long before I saw her. she came in with a nice red lingerie bra and panties, nice long legs, very cute face, long hair and great curves.:love:

She gave me a good DFK which I enjoyed (I felt her busty boobs on my chest as we kissed) and then asked me if I have seen her before? I told her sort of. She lead me to the front big room. She said smiling how long? 1 hour I said and handed over the dough. The heater was on.

She gave me a towel and I undressed for a shower

In Room Service Action

She soon came back whilst I was still in the shower. She had her glasses on (which made me think of COG - come on glasses hehe) and speaks good English. I told her I had seen her elsewhere. Really? where? I told her about Taren Point and Willoughby (she is known as Jessica there). She said yes and told me which days she was on at the other places.

After I showered, she got into the shower and had a quick splash.

Soon we were on the bed. I was lying on my back and she started lying on top of me. After some nice cuddling, sweet talking and she kissing me for a few minutes GFE style, she started licked my ears. oooo you are warm I like that she said.

she then began giving me a catbath licking my nipples and slowly started going down to my cock. my foot rubbed against her soft pussy and she moaned. oh...

soon she licked my balls and the sides of my groin. she asked politely do you like that? I said fuck yeah. She licked the top of my cock and slowly gave me a very good BBBJ. sucking it slowly at first. up and down in rhythmic motion then faster. oh very hard and warm she said.

as she sucked my cock I played with her nice rounded tits. what a sight. I also grabbed her hair as she was still giving me a BBBJ.

soon I said we fuck. Good and she got a nice cold condom and CBJ'd it onto my cock.

a few sucks and she was on top of me. Guys those natural tits of hers bounce very nicely - she clearly enjoys a good cowgirl.

I groped her tits as she fucked me hard. occasionally I would pull her closer to my face to kiss and tongue my lips.

she played with my nipples and sucked them her tits were very nice to grope. so softly rounded and I would say C cup.

This went on for a 10 minutes of thrusting and her on top of me cowgirl bouncing on top of my harden cock. I could hear the nice slapping of her nice arse against my cock. She asked me politely again, do you feel good? happy? I said fuck yeah. She smiled naughtily back.

then she gave me a DFK I wrapped my arms around her. Then I thrusted madly into her pussy. oh fuck she said oh fuck

finally I came and I could feel the sweat on her back. She gave it all. for a few minutes she just lay there on top of me. I was gently kissing her.

She got up and got some tissues to clean me up.

She went to the sink and gargled some Green Listerine.

Can I have some? I asked. sure she said with a smile. I had a quick splash in the shower as did she.

Massage and Round 2

Would you like a massage?

I said sure. She got me to lay face down.

She sat on top of my arse and started to massage my back from the shoulders.

Oh my you are tense... I told her about my work.

Poor baby you.

The massage was good and firm - she occasionally asked is that too hard? I said just right.

I cant get over how polite she is.

with her tits rubbing my back, soon my cock was awaking up for another round.

This time somehow we slept side on I could feel her pussy rubbing my cock. we were kissing and cuddling GFE style.

she felt great in my arms and kissing me. she complimented on how warm and cuddly I was. I said if all Mondays were like this I would die happy.

She said she would like me to come back and see her regularly.

As she was giving me a DFK her left hand grabbed a condom all in one motion and put it on my cock.

I got on top of her and started kissing her nice full lips and massaging her pussy and gave her a DATY. She screamed in delight. OH FUCK

OH FUCK. I think I nearly went deaf! I was tempted to say What?

with my tongue still licking that lovely clit, she grabbed my neck and pulled me to kiss her. her other hand guided my cock like it was a missile into her pussy.

I thrusted my cock into her wet pussy. oh you are warm. she yelped FUCK ME.. Harder...

I obliged. her hands around my neck kissing me and sucking my lips, I thrusted harder and deeper into her pussy.

finally with one large deep thrust. I came amongst her loud screaming.

Wow she said. I was breathless and nodded.

I felt her body sweat. she lay there for a 1 minute then cleaned me up with tissues.

we had about 10 minutes left on the clock, she asked me what to do. I said lets just kiss and cuddle.

I think we fell asleep for about 5 minutes and she said this is nice and good as her hands explored my body.

times up she said. i got the feeling she wanted me to extend but I was spent. Happy? she asked I said Yes

as I got dressed.

She gave me on last kiss as I left the room and told her thank you sweety I will back soon. She has a very sweet smile.

Leaving the place I felt refreshed and had a very good long sleep that night. I can see why she is popular.

cisco
10-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Wow........................nice 1

blondelover
11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
such a nice report, bro commander, i have never been to this joint, just wondering about the shop and the girl quality like? isnt the shop clean? etc

ILOVETOFU
11-05-2012, 12:23 AM
awesome report bro. sounds like just what you needed after the stress of IT work.

CommanderM
11-05-2012, 01:33 AM
It is the cleanest place i have been too like Stiletto or LPA. It is like a newly built apartment in chatswood. the girls they have there work at other places like 533 and 64. it is the north shore. they also advertise on Australian forums e.g. have a roster on auxr site

such a nice report, bro commander, i have never been to this joint, just wondering about the shop and the girl quality like? isnt the shop clean? etc

ilovefs
11-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Gotta love the lovely Barbie!

jimmyk
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Can't stop readung this detailed report. Great work commander!

tonylam2012
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi bro, can u give me exactly the address of this shop pls.thx

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi brother CM,

Great review, sounds like a sweet girl with very professional services, what are the charegs??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

ps. Always very sexy and dirty and erotic when a nice sweet girl says Fuck Me, especially when she says it in Cantonese......lol, its just me

CommanderM
11-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Tony and Ah Lungor

here is the link to their advertising pages: http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/content/59-pymble-house-pymble.html

$150 an hour FS

Pymble House

1/105 Grandview St, Pymble - 02 9440 7186
Opening hours - 10am until late

http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/content/attachments/816d1333533616-pymble-house-7.jpg.html

you must enter from the side street on Post Office St then you will see as the image above.

I have been there a few times especially when I cannot see the girls at other places when say willoughby or 90 hotham is too busy, I go to this place

Hi bro, can u give me exactly the address of this shop pls.thx

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Tony and Ah Lungor

here is the link to their advertising pages: http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/content/59-pymble-house-pymble.html

$150 an hour FS

Pymble House

1/105 Grandview St, Pymble - 02 9440 7186
Opening hours - 10am until late

Wow, that's excellent price!!

Better value than most massage shops then - including Thai and Korean B2B.

Just that Pymble is not very convenient but definitely worth a try.

Thanks Bro,

Cheers

:miao:

wilisno
11-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Wow, that's excellent price!!

Better value than most massage shops then - including Thai and Korean B2B.

Just that Pymble is not very convenient but definitely worth a try.

Thanks Bro,

Cheers

:miao:

It's only a short walk from the train station.

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2012, 01:47 PM
It's only a short walk from the train station.

Unfortunately it's not on the Western Line!!