PDA

View Full Version : Other A Touch More Class - Tiffany - Young, Slim and Cute Aussie 19yo

bodybuilderjohnny
07-09-2018, 10:33 PM
This one's actually a gem in my opinion, aussie that does BBBJ no extra charge

If you haven't heard of the brothel A Touch More Class, it's an old brothel that's under new management
377 Riley St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Tiffany:
19yo
Aus
Brunette
Pretty/Cute
B cups
Slim but curvy with a nice ass
Friendly/Accomodating service
$220 for 30mins
Free DFK
Free BBBJ, might only be her though as other WL's ive tried here didn't offer it

Brief review:
Got the formalities out of the way; health check, shower etc.
I was sitting up against the headboard when she jumped on top and started DFK, was feeling her ass and tits up getting a good grab
Then she did a catbath slowly until she reached my cock. I was expecting her to put on a dom for the BJ but suprisingly she started sucking without the dom, no complaints on my end, felt amazing
Then proceeded to have sex (with condom of course) in missionary, to cowgirl and finished in doggy.
Overall great time, 8.2/10 for me

BONUS: There's also an Aus born, Thai, Cambodian mix named Kia at the place that's worth a try. Total hottie with friendly service.

If anyone wants more info, don't hesitate to ask and i'll try my best to reply

*Since users like Hu6e want to try and be the police of this site and uphold the apparent code of conduct for posting reviews, here's me giving back to the community, hope this keeps users like him happy, salty diva complaining about the ethics of a punting site hahahaha what a dweeb

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the review Johnny. It’s refreshing to see an AR on a cauc shop.

Cheers

bodybuilderjohnny
08-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Cheers mate, a lot of hidden gems in cauc shops

quackm2002
08-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the review, Johnny. Genuine and honest reviews always welcome. Keep it up!

Hu6e
08-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Nice to see a review bro.

And I'm getting shoutouts too, winning.
Its refreshing to see someone start an entirely new thread and mention my name. To think that a person was thinking about me whilst writing about fucking.... I am blessed.
Great work big boy.

bodybuilderjohnny
09-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Nice to see a review bro.

And I'm getting shoutouts too, winning.
Its refreshing to see someone start an entirely new thread and mention my name. To think that a person was thinking about me whilst writing about fucking.... I am blessed.
Great work big boy.

Woohoo! The legend himself took the bait, gave me some recognition and a bonus compliment, I must be winning as well

No problem at all, glad you're feeling blessed ;)

xl87
10-09-2018, 11:47 PM
Here's a tip guys. Grab the Daily telegraph and flip to the classifieds for the $100 off 1 hour coupon for the Golden Apple/A touch of class. Bring it in for your punt and its $250/hour. Absolute bang for buck. Note that you have to always pay before seeing the lineup or else just make a booking.