PDA

View Full Version : Question Options

reddoor
08-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Why does the options thread that was going strong now come up as invalid?

brownwallaby
08-09-2018, 11:14 AM
oh yeah, just found out that they're gone ....... some shop owners have got overly worried?

reddoor
08-09-2018, 11:36 AM
oh yeah, just found out that they're gone ....... some shop owners have got overly worried?
What a bunch of pussies. I dont recall any shops being mentioned. Acqua thread now this one. I think we should start asking girls if they saw it on forum and get some feed back. Not exactly a state secret.

blake_ly
08-09-2018, 02:09 PM
haha I think once the bbbj and more was starting to come into it and then acronym'd shop names, shop owners would get worried haha

Brissypunter
08-09-2018, 02:47 PM
I don’t remember seeing any shop names mentioned

4FoW2
08-09-2018, 04:59 PM
I don’t remember seeing any shop names mentioned

More like owners and WG don't want us comparing prices ...cuts out their ability to exploit the masses.
If I was an owner I would monitor this site carefully - Rule 1 of business = Understand your market and know your competition.

reddoor
08-09-2018, 05:23 PM
More like owners and WG don't want us comparing prices ...cuts out their ability to exploit the masses.
If I was an owner I would monitor this site carefully - Rule 1 of business = Understand your market and know your competition.
I am more worried about who has the ability to have entire threads removed. If anybody should b concerned about stuff on here it should b SS yet there it is in all its glory for all to still read. If i owned a shop id b more worried about getting a bad review about massage quality and cleanliness as they r more likely to b true as opposed to some hypothetical acronyms.

Brissypunter
08-09-2018, 06:00 PM
If a shop deleted the thread that pretty fucked !! It would have nothing to do with what extra prices u pay . Every guy pays different .. I was rosemary few week back girl did outstanding job all for $100 .. I said her fuck that other shop been paying $150 and I gave her the $150

revolnaisa
09-09-2018, 08:38 PM
I am more worried about who has the ability to have entire threads removed. If anybody should b concerned about stuff on here it should b SS yet there it is in all its glory for all to still read. If i owned a shop id b more worried about getting a bad review about massage quality and cleanliness as they r more likely to b true as opposed to some hypothetical acronyms.

Amen to that. I think the same

Homebrew
11-09-2018, 07:07 AM
isn't it only the person who started the thread or admins that can delete ?

4FoW2
11-09-2018, 08:32 AM
Well I started it and I didn't delete it.
4F