PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Venus - Sensational session

nfury
11-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Followed up my double session with Venus and Rui with a one on one with Venus.

Nothing I can add about Venus that hasn't been said before.

Venus is very passionate, attentive and passionate throughout the session. As soon as she walked in the room she DFK me whilst undressing me. As she proceeded to remove my jeans she knelt in front of me and proceeded to BBBJ which went on for a couple of minutes before we jumped in the shower.

In the shower lots of kissing, caressing and teasing followed by more sensational BBBJ.

We then proceeded to dry off before jumping on the bed where I positioned Venus at the edge of the bed and started DATY on her. This was followed by domming up and fucking her in missionary then her legs on my shoulders and then doggy.

I then needed more of her glorious mouth on my cock so I laid back and she took me into her mouth. Venus then pulled me to the edge of the bed as she knelt on the floor and she started DD whilst lifting my legs. I was stroking myself as she licked frantically and before I knew it I was about to blow and Venus took me back in her mouth as I CIM.

Venus cleaned me up before rinsing out her mouth and we spent the last few minutes just laying on the bed and chatting.

Buzzer rang then off to the shower were there was more kissing, caressing and body rubbing.

Left 278 very satisfied and I will definitely be back to see Venus. She is sensational.