Contact Details/Address: 9212 7518

Hours of Business: 10am to around 6-7. Depends on how they feel

Prices: $65 per half

Size/shape: Size 6, slim, nice enhanced boobies

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services: Rnt

Value for money/recommend?: nope

My experience/comments:

Saw Anita here. She only works Fridays. I like hour sessions as half hour ones seem a bit rushed. So i booked in for an hour over the phone. After spreading thin to get there during lunch and finding parking, I'm showed in by Anita and once in the room, starts telling me she has another booking and if she can change mine to 30 mins instead. AT this point, i probably should have walked, because the air went out of the room at that stage because i don't like haggling in session. I told her that i had booked with the receptionist for one hour, and if there was a problem, i should've been told at that stage. Went on about "oh, receptionist new and doesn't know blah blah blah". Anyway, stayed 30 mins and it was about as mechanical as an rnt can get.

Had to haggle again to touch her, and i wasn't going to haggle for anything else as i was pretty much turned off.

FOr those interested, she does have a thigh tattoo, and says she has been working at this shop for several years.

As i was walking out, the phone rings and Anita answers it, and i recognise the same phone manner as when i booked, so her garb about the receptionist was all bullish*t as i expected, when she was the one in fact that took the booking.

Two strikes in a row at this place and I'm a bit disappointed as the service here is usually pretty good.

Polonius the Pedant
11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Oasis Thai, no haggling for all nude b2b + hj. All incl.

Just visited Jessica, she was great. One of those girls that massages the low low back very well.

shamrock
18-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Oasis doesn't do b2b.. they are just nude

lengjai
18-05-2012, 03:29 PM
The girls at Harris and Oasis are the same.. Owned by the same people.. Girls travel between the 3 shops including the one on Parra Rd, Artarmon

Grygor
18-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Anita was Nina at 647 Elizabeth St., Waterloo. She used to provide very passionate service; I saw her once at 582 Harris St., for full service; but the couch is too narrow for comfortable fornication. I think she's about 28 now. Her tattoo is quite distinctive, if not pretty. It looks like a piece of barbed wire fence.