PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Penny - New Girl Great time

Herodog
12-09-2018, 01:55 PM
So was a bit toey and decided to slip down to 64 for a short time. Looked up the website and saw who was on, rang and checked availability and thought Penny looked like a bit of fun.

Arrived and sorted everything out, taken to the room she was in and saw this cute little spinner, with a great body. She was wearing the shorts shown in the photos and it was a better sight in person.

After the shower slipped on the the bed as Penny started kissing, then of came her bra and shorts, leaving her knickers on for a few minutes. The usual kissing down my body, don't know why they insist on spending so much time of sucking my nipples it does absolutely nothing for me.

Anyway of with her knickers to reveal a lovely shaved pussy, and in to Penny giving me BBBJ with her backside facing the side mirror for a great view, around in to 69 for a sweet tasting pussy, fingers allowed to explore including up her bum. I was getting her breathing up and racing and I was getting closer so on with the dom and into mish... Then Penny's pussy went to work on me, clamping around me and contracting on and off as she came and I could not hold back...

Only a quick session but well worth repeating

tarenpoint64
18-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Penny is working today , for booking 95241278