PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yuki - The Sexy Bomb

Dude
11-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Prologue :
Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Already thought of taking the day off from work since Wednesday, but with nothing particular on mind to pass the day. Since I'm not stuck in any kind of relationship, so mr little warrior deserved a bit of entertainment as well. Ever since the good first impression I got from 64 Taren last Tuesday, consideration fell unto there again. Quickly grabbed my car key after having brunch. Vrooooooom.

Main report :
smooth traffic provided good beginning of the day, making good feel for the punt. At first, I thought of giving Bella a shot. Arrived there, to be greeted by Sophie, and again, got advised by her to park at better spot ( can't park behind her lovely BMW anymore ). Skipping to the important part, she greeted me so nice even thou it was my second time being in there. I asked her about Bella, which was unfortunately busy (aaaaaaaaargh). Then she recommended Yuki, whom I checked the pictures last week. So I said "sure, why not?", then Sophie took me to the room.

Waited in the room for a while, the a magnificent figure showed up, introducing herself as Yuki. Exactly the same person as the one in the website. She greeted me, which then I caught up straight away that she doesn't have very good English, but it's fine, we communicated good to the point of laughing together, and teasing each other. I agreed to spend 1 hour with her.

Quickly took shower while she was giving the cash to Sophie. Then the session started, while we were having a bit chat about ourselves. Again, she thought that I look very young ( so did Chanel ), time to out a plate on my head saying "am not underage" hahaha. She stripped, for which she amazed me of how skinny body can still have those naughty curves. I complimented her long hair, saying how it suits her figure. She smiled (10 out of 10 for the smile), then we proceed to the warming up. A bit of DFK accompanied by gentle touch to my warrior, very skillful tongue indeed. I asked her about 69, then she smile while proceeding without saying a thing :shout:. I munched her shaved pussy while she gave me awesome BBBJ followed by some deep throat action. She moaned a lot, which gave me a bit boost, hehe. After 5 minutes into 'sucky sucky' (that's what she said), we moved to WoT cuz she said "I'm so horny now, haven't been working for 2 weeks".

Riding my knob furiously, I gently played with her boobs, while also moving my hip to produce deep thrusts. She moaned like crazy, giving me tons of pleasure in the session. After that, we moved to simple missionary position, while one of her legs resting on my shoulder. I kept thrusting her tight pussy for about 10 minutes in various frequencies, I could actually felt her coming by the change of pussy tightness hahaha. 5minutes later, then I came while she twitched her legs ( I took it as coming together (?) ). Following that, she appraised my play, saying things like "you so good, most of my Asian clients just come so quick". Not sure about that, but it was so nice of her to say that even thou she didn't mean it, lol.

I took another shower, then the massage session and bit of chatting. Didn't last long, cuz she said "2nd time?". That caught me on surprise, so I quickly answered "let's go". Without any pause, she chomped my warrior like crazy, till the point of emergency erection response, haha. With big grin on her face, she continued to fast-paced WoT, riding me like a Ducati. I moved to sitting position while she still stirred my knob awesomely. Then it was the time..... for doggy!!! Showed her a bit of my ultimate technique, made her moaned a lot and came once during the hump. After I slowed down a bit, she turned her face to me, and give me a kiss, saying "oooh, you so good~".

Boom, comes the final stage. She requested for 'you-see-me-position', or simply missionary :P with both her legs on my shoulder, I intended to finish the session with good result (both came). Last session with Chanel, I failed for the second spurt... But this time, we did come at the end, making the perfect fuck for the day :cool2:...

Took my shower, then chatted with Yuki again till my time finished. A magnificent lady indeed, she deserved a report for her fame, for which I promised her, and here you go.

Body : 9/10 ( I'm into her curves, since she's still rather shaped and not too skinny )
Face : 9/10 ( Gorgeous oriental face )
Attitude : 11/10 ( different from GFE, but she made my day. Very talkative, friendly, and initiative )
Pocket damage : $150 + $20 tip. Totally worth every penny.
Coming back? Absolutely (but after giving shots to other 64Taren's ladies first :slobber:)

Hope you enjoy the report, guys!!! Cheers!

ilovefs
11-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Nice to see people confirming how great these girls at 64 are.

Glad you enjoyed Yuki. I wanted to see her today but couldn't, so maybe you took my place!

Dude
11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Nice to see people confirming how great these girls at 64 are.

Glad you enjoyed Yuki. I wanted to see her today but couldn't, so maybe you took my place!

She's the bomb, bro. Any suggestion about Bella thou? I heard that she's one of the youngest there.

CommanderM
11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
yes Yuki is that tall slim supermodel girl you would love to fuck...

great review dude!

Travelmate
11-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I like this shape and style .... too

ilovefs
11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
She's the bomb, bro. Any suggestion about Bella thou? I heard that she's one of the youngest there.

Sorry mate, as frequent as I am there, I have never spent time with Bella nor even seen her in the hallway.

Littlewonder
11-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Well I was there today there were 4 girls on but the only one I knew was Yuki who I went to see, the others all looked good but I havent seen any of them in the room.

As usual I had a fantastic time with Yuki even though I had to wait for her she was late got there at 10:30 but she is just one great lady and I just love to spend time with her she is one of the best.

Dude
11-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Well I was there today there were 4 girls on but the only one I knew was Yuki who I went to see, the others all looked good but I havent seen any of them in the room.

As usual I had a fantastic time with Yuki even though I had to wait for her she was late got there at 10:30 but she is just one great lady and I just love to spend time with her she is one of the best.

I was there at around 12:30 something, bro... I remember she said something about me being her 2nd customer of the day...

Grygor
14-05-2012, 02:50 PM
The Bella there now is not the Bella in the photograph, according to Yuki, and from my own viewing of the photo on the website of a lithe beauty who is nothing like the fat frump who now works under the name of Bella.

As for Yuki, she does give the impression of enthusiasm and she can be chatty, but not, as one says, a GFE experience. She also manages to convert an hour into 35 minutes. I think she short changed the fellow before me too, as he left the room at least 10 minutes before my booking, and I got the impression she started in the coital chamber well into his hour.

ilovefs
14-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I wasn't sure either if it was the same Bella that was there a month or 2 ago. Seems its not.

I'll disagree, I would say Yuki is a GFE and has never stolen time from me, however, being such a regular I'm practically family, so I think at times I do get better treatment. I'm tempted to say your 1 hour down to 35 min is a bit of an exaggeration though. :)

Littlewonder
14-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I was there on Friday to see Yuki and the Bella which ever of the other girls was her I looked at them all was not the old Bella.

As for Yuki I have seen her many times and done a few reports on her. For me she is definately a GFE and a very good one at that. As for time wasting I found her a bit inclined to short changing me when I first saw her but must admit she is not like that lately. I think she has changed her work attitude in the last 2 or 3 months for the better I might add. You need to keep her busy and dont let her play with her phone, I know you shouldnt have to but its worth the effort and I think its more a case of keeping her busy particllarly one you both have come, she is hypo got to be doing something and if your not doing something she wants to go out and have a smoke or play with her phone. Just keep her busy she loves sex and datty.

Grygor
14-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks for that Little Wonder. Perhaps I peeved her when I suggested she was 28, though she insisted she is 22; but even the brothel website says she is 23, a number at least 5 years understating the fact most of the time. As for the 35 minute hour, that is not an exaggeration.

Littlewonder
14-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I happen to like Yuki so her age is no problem for me I know exactly how old she is and she is the wrong side of 30 so I dont know why she would be peeved at you suggesting she is 28? I hate it when a girl short changes on time!

Grygor
14-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I thought she might be over 30, but I erred with tact. She is quite fetching despite her advanced age, but I won't be seeing her again-she's too sly; her insistence on being 22 is a reflection of a habitual, silly cunning.

ilovefs
15-05-2012, 09:46 AM
With age becomes experience and Yuki knows how to make me happy. I hope to see her Friday!

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 08:36 AM
With age becomes experience and Yuki knows how to make me happy. I hope to see her Friday!

That makes two of us on both accounts!

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Get fucked, I said it first. LOL :cool2:

17-05-2012, 10:59 AM
I thought she might be over 30, but I erred with tact. She is quite fetching despite her advanced age, but I won't be seeing her again-she's too sly; her insistence on being 22 is a reflection of a habitual, silly cunning.

You are correct. She is sly. She stole almost half my booking time the first time I saw her. But I was so allured by her skinny frame I went back a second time and she was still cold. However, on my third visit she treated me like a long lost lover: in all regards. I just can't get enough of being deep inside her and having our pelvic bones massaging each other. She is a hooker and she knows how to hook the gullible.

Grygor
18-05-2012, 05:12 PM
I don't know that I'm all that gullible, 426. But there's not much you can do when they mess you about, except take your custom elsewhere. Mind you, I did complain to the procuress, and she offered me $20 back, but I stood on my dignity and refused it. Still, if I was sure her service would see her again, despite her lack of ethics. However, she probably wouldn't see me again because I complained about her.

ilovefs
08-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Yes, she is working today, she is working perfectly LOL. As below:

What can one say with another follow up on the lovely Yuki.

I rang today to see who was working, Nadia, Joye, Bella, Anna, Yuki. Not an overly difficult decision, Yuki it was. I was not expecting a great punt. I think I'm getting a little bored and need some new girls, not to mention last time I saw Yuki I could not get over the finish line, no matter how hard she tried.

I showered and then waited, then waited and waited and waited. Then I remembered her habit of spending the time in the mirror ensuring she is hot!

She walked in, very hot as I expected, greeted me like a long lost pal.

We chatted, which can be tricky as he English is not great and she can be hard to understand, so there is a lot of agreeing and head nodding on my part. I just hope she didn't say something that I should have shaken my head at instead of nodded. LOL

Down to business, a little kissing, then she worked her way down for a good, long BBBJ. Well it seemed long anyway as I don't really go for them. I decided I needed to return the favour, and I know how sweet and smooth her pussy is, so I suggested I eat her pussy. She agreed and got into 69 position so she could continue BBBJing. It was not long before she decided she needed to fuck me.

She dommed me up and got on cowgirl. This was what I call 'special' cowgirl where the girl is not leaning on you and bouncing on your thighs as well, she is at the angle where she is crouching and the only thing making contact is her pussy and your cock. I love it!

And its obvious I loved it, as I felt myself building after only a few minutes. I was hoping she did not stop, and she didn't. You know how sometimes you can just feel more and it gets you there easily? Well she reckons I was extra big and hard today so maybe that's what I need to get me over the line, and that's a harder erection where it fills the girl more and I can feel more. Anyway, when I felt I was nearly there I let her know so she wouldn't stop, and like the trooper she is, she kept going the whole time as I erupted in a hot, mind blowing orgasm whilst she bounced on my cock.

WOW, I had been there all of 15 minutes.

We both showered, then whilst I was drying Yuki left the room to get some listerine for us to both rinse (a required part of a punt for me), and Nadia accidentally opened the door to come in to get something. Then Yuki came back and Nadia then followed her in to get her bag of condoms etc she'd left. You know what I find odd, that I covered myself with the towel for her to come in, even though I would walk into a brothel and have sex with a stranger and that I have in fact had naked sex with Nadia in the past, yet felt the need to protect my privacy with the towel - isn't the human mind a funny thing??

Anyway, that done Yuki and I then cuddled together on the bed, towels over us (we were both cold after our shower) and a nice, albeit difficult chat.

I walked into the place feeling bored with the same girls all the time and difficulty getting to orgasm, but I left there a very happy man indeed. I haven't seen Nadia for a long long time for a particular reason but I'm wondering if maybe spending some time with her might be on the cards next time I'm there on a Friday.

Yuki rules, ok??!!

App
08-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Nadia & Anna my favs at the mo

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 03:31 PM
You are correct. She is sly. She stole almost half my booking time the first time I saw her. But I was so allured by her skinny frame I went back a second time and she was still cold. However, on my third visit she treated me like a long lost lover: in all regards. I just can't get enough of being deep inside her and having our pelvic bones massaging each other. She is a hooker and she knows how to hook the gullible.

I never call a WL hooker, but I am sure they can hook me up deeply and nicely.
Pictures mean thousand words, unfortunately these pictures are not exciting me at all.

However, sometimes you meet with the lady in person. Things can be totally different.
The bad news is I will not see her base on these pictures.
There are plenty of beautiful trees in the forest.

GT101
09-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Person's Name: Yuki

Date visit: Saturday 7 July

Establishment: FS

Contact Details/Address: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business: 10am- late

Prices: $85/half hr

Services: FS, BBBJ, DFK

Value for money/recommend?: YES

I went back to 64 Alexander Avenue last Saturday and was keen to see Yoyo again, but in reality I would have been pretty keen to see anyone on the line up that day. Strange thing though, when I arrived around 2pm on the Saturday, I found that there were kids playing outside the entrance and a young girl of around 7 or 8 seemed to be playing hide and seek with her father in the doorway. The sensor they have on the stairs was constantly going off. Very odd!, now what kind of father takes their daughter with them when they visit a brothel? Anyway, decided to come back a bit later so not really sure what that was all about.

I went up and was told everyone was busy, but Yuki was free. I had seen Yuki before and had a good time so took a 30 minute booking. I was encouraged to stay longer, but I had an engagement to attend later so anything longer would have been tight. I was then suggested a double (which was tempting as I have not had a double here before), but was told I would have to wait until one of the other girls became free. In the end stayed for 30 minutes. I had my shower and waited for Yuki to arrive.

When Yuki came in, she recognised me (even though I have only seen her once before). She told me that she remembers me, and that she remembers that I have a large cock. I was quite flattered as I did not think i had left an impression from my previous visit. We got down to business and Yuki gave me a great BBBJ. Yuki still kept telling me that I was too big for her mouth, but like the trooper that she is she gave it her all. I was having a great time and was close to having a CIM experience but Yuki said she wanted to fuck me. On when the condom and Yuki bounced up and down in cowgirl. Yuki was saying that her 'pussy was so full' and that she was cumming. Before long Yuki climaxed and said it was the first time that she had cum in days! I was still rock hard, but Yuki said she was exhausted (which was the problem with having an orgasm), so I moved into missionary and pumped away.

Yuki seemed to be enjoying herself and was holding her legs apart and was urging me to fuck her harder as she was cumming again. I tried to hold off as long as I could and we seemed to climax together. Yuki told me that she had cum again and then whilst we were recovering she started to DFK me. The 30 minutes was almost up and we chatted before we got up to shower. Whilst I was drying myself Yuki said I need to come and see her again as she 'loves my cock!' I know it is flattery, but it made me feel good.

I left very content after yet another excellent punt at 64 Alexander Avenue.

GT

Littlewonder
21-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Went to 64 today to see Yuki.
Got there and waited till doors opened its 10:10 and Sophie says have you booked Yuki I say no I havent booked her but I am her to see her.
Sopphie users me into on of the rooms, I think she has a booking is the reply do you want to see Mimi. I said no I would prefer to see Yuki if she doesnt have a booking.

10:20 past Sophie returns Yuki booking not show up so you can see her she putting on make up be 5 minutes you mind waiting, No thats fine I reply.

10:25 past Sophie returns Yuki here now doing make up be 5 minutes.

10:35 Yuki walks in you shower I got to do make up.

10:45 Yuki returns long time no see she says yes I respond this is 4 th time I have come to see you and every other time you have not turned up.

No kiss no cuddle no bubbly happy to see you she just walks past me takes off her gear then yells out at sophie, she doesnt have any condoms, a conversation continues in Chinese so I have no idea what its all about.

I go to my clothes and give Yuki some condoms and a small bottle of lube.

We start with some light kissing a bit of tongue but not the passionate kissing I usually get from Yuki, so I progress down to her breasts and she seems to enjoy this before moving down to her pussy which I give a good liking and start to lightly finger her at the same time she grabs my hand and says no finger. WTF so I respect her wish.

Sophie returns with the condoms so Yuki gets up and opens the door when the conversation is complete she closes the door and returns to where she was so I give her some more daty.

After considerable time I decided I time for her to do some work so she gives me a bit of bbbj after a few minutes its on with the dom and she hops on top in cowgirl two or three strokes and she says I am tired WTF I think so I grab her hips and hold her while I pound away still in cowgirl, I stop for a rest OH she says I am tired only one hour sleep.

Sophie yells out at Yuki they end up arguing in Chinese something to do with putting make up on and one eye got done not the other and Yuki is busy working not doing make up? WTF ?

Yuki hops of steam coming out her ears and she starts to give me a hand job still with the condom on, I think I would prefer missionary but then the moments lost WTF so I let her finish me off with a hand job and I shower and leave at 11:40

I have seen Yuki lots of times today was the 13th and always one hour sometimes two. I have high expectations when I see a girl that I know can deliver top class service which Yuki can. Unfortunately today was not one of those days, if I got that service of a new girl I would never see her again.

Today was most dissapointing to say the least, will I see Yuki again? not if its going to be like today? Once I cool down a bit then I might see her again I have yet to decide.

To be fair if you get Yuki on a good day she is outstanding but on a day like today she is forgettable.

Littlewonder
21-07-2012, 08:45 PM
It will be interesting to see if anyone gets better service from her than I got if not she should have stayed at home.

beast1u
21-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Sorry to hear about the experience bro. It sucks when a punt bombs out.

Littlewonder
10-08-2012, 08:22 PM
She is one sexy lady our Yuki

Littlewonder
09-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Give her a try bro

kickass
12-11-2012, 05:32 PM
That's one really hot chick. Pity your shop is so far away ...

tarenpoint64
30-11-2012, 03:13 PM
yuki is super model girl , she workind today .

tarenpoint64
28-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/5780538_orig.jpg

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4014666_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
31-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/5780538_orig.jpg

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4014666_orig.jpg

Mr Bastard
31-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Same pics as 2012, I cant beleive she hasnt aged one bit......its a miracle

tarenpoint64
09-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Yuki is working today , for booking 95241278