PDA

View Full Version : Ginza RIKA MANASE: super cute and tiny JAV star ... only 148cm , but VERY HOT little body

rooter
15-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Rika Manase is a genuine JAV actress and she is super cute.
She is very tiny, but she packs a lot into that killer little body.
She is the classic JAV girl with the cute little girl voice and gestures and school girl antics even though she is in her 20s.
Very cute and sweet and sexy but also very naughty and highly sexual which is the classic JAV style us fans of JAV love.

LOOKS and BODY
Rika is tiny! - I reckon under 150cm - maybe 148cm.
She packs alot into that little body and is so beautifully and perfectly put together and proportioned.
Spectacular set of natural C+ cup tits that are absolutely perfect in every way - size, shape, firmness, perkiness - just perfect - and topped off with perfect nipples too.
She also has a perfect bum - size, shape, firmness again all perfect.
She has an hourglass figure and has soft smooth skin and her tiny hands and feet are also so dainty and sexy.
She is very cute too - not beautiful but super cute and very pretty.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
She is a genuine JAV star and made quite a few movies, some of which she will happily play for you on the big screen while you fuck her.
She loves to play the innocent school girl role with the squeaky voice and innocent gestures and expressions and even brings in a stuffed toy into the room to add to the innocent school girl atmosphere. I felt like an old pervert and loved every second of it.

DFK and DATY
Rika is a nice kisser but not too full on with the DFK - I have certainly had more intense DFK sessions.
She has shaved her pussy but left a small tuft of pubic hair which is quite long so you get the best of both worlds.
Her pussy is delicious and she gets very loud and excited JAV style - some genuine, some JAV performing but all good.

BBBJ
Rika gives a gentle BBBJ with a slow teasing build up and then mainly keeping the knob in her mouth and doing all sorts of tricks and techniques with her tongue and sometimes using her hands too.
Again I have had better BBBJs form Japanese girls but it was still very good.

FUCKING
Rika is super tight.
I had to slowly open her up with my finger during DATY and then we had to use some lube to get my cock in.
Her pussy is like a tight vice but once we got into the rhythm she was OK and actually took a pretty good pounding.
She is pure JAV during the sex with the squeals, and moans, and screams in Japanese.

ROUND 2
Rika has the classic Japanese keen to please attitude and so a second round was on.
She started with a nice handjob and BBBJ and then we got back into the fucking again.

OVERALL
Rika is super cute - probably the cutest JAV GInza has had.
Service and personality and attitude wise I would not rate her any higher than most of the Japanese girls I have had at Ginza.
But she is a JAV and super cute so if that's on your bucket list then for sure go for it - you won't be disappointed. It is a genuine JAV experience especially with her video playing on the big screen

Mr Fugly
16-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Wow... another great review!!

Hmm... imagine a double session with both JAV girls!!!! The tall one would dfk you to death while the little one bbbj you until you cim !!

rooter
16-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Wow... another great review!!

Hmm... imagine a double session with both JAV girls!!!! The tall one would dfk you to death while the little one bbbj you until you cim !!

Thanks bro.
Yeah that would be an ultimate fantasy.
I didn't see them at the same time but I did have a session with both girls within a few hours of each other.
That was amazing!
From a 180cm JAV giant to a 148cm JAV midget.
That's the stuff of wildest fantasies.
I don't think you can even do that in Japan - not as a foreigner anyway.

spellbind
16-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Was on a roll finding the JAV videos. Heres Rika's

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=hrrb00033/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=11

rooter
16-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Was on a roll finding the JAV videos. Heres Rika's

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=hrrb00033/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=11

Thanks bro.
That is the same video that was showing on the big screen when I was fucking her.
Yep, that's definitely Rika.
She looks exactly like that.
The only difference is she doesn't have those pimples on her bum anymore - all nice and clear and smooth now.

Hu6e
16-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Nice review mate.

You say it's a genuine JAV experience.... so more GFE than PSE.
So I daresay no different than any other J girl with soapland experience?
Apart from the obvious movie experience..... but then again she is supa kawaii.

Hu6e
17-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Sweet as, thanks.....

Assandlegs
18-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Met Rika last night while waiting for my session with Lala... she was dressed in her street clothing but she gave me a giggly hello and was super sweet as I was waiting... she is short and sexy!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rooter
18-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Met Rika last night while waiting for my session with Lala... she was dressed in her street clothing but she gave me a giggly hello and was super sweet as I was waiting... she is short and sexy!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yeah, she is so tiny and cute and that little squeaky voice is a classic!