PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Eli

Shonkybasted
11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Well I couldn't resist on trying Eli today. To my surprise she was very attractive and when she entered the room she greeted me with a beautiful smile.
I go off to have a shower. When I return to the room she comes up to me and starts DFK. She has such soft lips. It was very nice kissing her. She then starts catbath while we were still standing and then kneeled down and started BBBJ with great eye contact. One of my favourite things is getting a BBBJ while standing and the WL looking up at me. Her BBBJ was very good. Maybe not the best I have received, but bloody good!
Then we get on the bed and I start kissing and sucking her erect nipples and DATY. She seemed to really enjoy it. Once I'm done she wipes my mouth and face with a tissue and then I lie down so she can start again with the BBBJ. I will say it again..... It was bloody good.
Then she puts the dom on and starts cowgirl. I started to pump her so hard until completion. I think she came at the same time. But to be honest who can really tell if they fake it or not. Who cares. I blew my load and I was very satisfied.
I'll be back to see her again.

Gdragon
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
does she have any tatoos? is she japanese?

Bracket
12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Not that I'm an expert on these things, but I believe she's Malaysian Chinese, and loves playing mahjong.

Gdragon
12-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks bro

Shonkybasted
12-05-2012, 12:32 PM
She is Malaysian and no tattoos.

babelx
21-05-2012, 12:17 AM
LOL@ Mahjong! Hilarious bro! Thanks for this review.