PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Joan/Joanne - Aug 18

MrStone
18-09-2018, 11:50 AM
i was staying on the other side of the tracks when in Sydney last week so thought I would try a shop on that side for a change.

I looked at the usual places online, found Massage at Central, messaged via Wechat and Monica was very helpful and friendly.

Said she had a new girl working, called Joan (when I asked the girl her name, she said Joanne, so think it is just a spelling mistake)

Arrived 30 mins later, up the stairs, rang the door bell and was ushered into a largish room, full floor to ceiling walls, nice massage bed and nice and warm.

I undressed, paid my $70 for an hour an was told Joanne would be in soon.

Wow, she is a stunner, could see even with her clothes on what a rack she had, plus a gorgeous smile and amazing eyes.

Without going into details, it was one of the best massages I have ever had in Sydney. Joanne is very very talented and I will be back very soon, but Monica also told me that she has other great girls too. The only real decision is to see Joanne again or try someone new.61241

MrStone
24-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Saw Joanne again today. Not sure what other days she works, but obviously does work Mondays.

She is an absolute gem and well worth it.

Get in and see her boys, you will understand why once you meet her :)

BigMatty
28-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Is she working Monday?

cuteguy
10-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Is she Chinese?

username0912
10-12-2018, 01:29 PM
No she is Thai.....

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Is she Chinese?

Thai girl mate:

Joanne, Thai, 24years old, 168cm tall, Ecup, pretty, size10........

Massage at Central
17-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Hi Gentelmen

Amazing Joanne is working today , all of her customers are falling head over heels for her, the total package. Be the next to experience this treasure. Make a booking so you don't miss out.