PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage shops in City with easy parking??

Paison
19-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone,
Been reading up some reports from the punters that are into massage. The good ones seem to all be in the city.

Problem is I drive and city is always bad for parking.

Any punters know if any good massage shops which easy access to parking?

Looking for massage shops which have women with big tits for spanish 😁

wilisno
19-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Hi Everyone,
Been reading up some reports from the punters that are into massage. The good ones seem to all be in the city.

Problem is I drive and city is always bad for parking.

Any punters know if any good massage shops which easy access to parking?

Looking for massage shops which have women with big tits for spanish ��

227 Broadway, park in shopping centre.

hereandthere
19-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Ohhh man talk about first world problems...LOL...imagine if you lived in a rural area where the only RnT available was from (insert name here) in the next town 200kms away

but on a serious note, most CBD massage places tend to be located within a 800m radius of the Town Hall and parking in most parking stations after 6pm is usually a flat fee.

exstar
19-09-2018, 04:21 PM
227 Broadway, park in shopping centre.

Take the Grose St entrance as well, don’t enter via Bay St. Find closest parking spot when u get in, walk back out via that same car park entry and then walk 30m-40m directly to 227’s back entrance.

liminal
19-09-2018, 06:16 PM
Try QVB York st

Prashvj
20-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Hard to get parking in Sussex st, but there are spots. Sussex Star, DOS, Tokio Studio, Golden rose are all thereabouts. So are Bella's and other George St shops.

Summerville in Pyrmont you can usually get parking at the front of the shop after 5/6pm.

aussiegaigin
20-09-2018, 06:55 AM
Plenty of parking stations in the CBD to choose from, if you really are that addicted to your car.

Catching a bus or train is much less hassle.

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Parking in the CBD is always a nightmare, the best option is to park at the Goulburn Street Wilson parking where they have a flat fees of $15 ? After 6pm and all days Sat/Sun.

Then you have to consider the walking distance to the shop you are going to. Still think park at train station further out and take a train to the CBD is the best way.

Cheers

Luderick
20-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Best park car near train station and catch public transport to CBD.

aussiegaigin
20-09-2018, 06:53 PM
I think Broadway shopping centre has 3 hours free parking. Enough time to catch a bus into the CBD, have a 60 minute session and get back.

henry_lawson
21-09-2018, 05:07 PM
CBD 121 (formerly Posh) at 12 Quay Street is near Railway Square / Central / Chinatown. There is a Wilson parking station around the corner in Thomas Street that I've never had problems finding a spot. The shop is just a 2 minute walk away.

If going to any of the shops in Haymarket / Chinatown area, Paddys Market is a good option.

For Pitt Street / World Square / Haymarket, the World Square parking is well position. It is a labrynth to get in and out of, but follow the line and all is sweet.

Yinwei
22-09-2018, 03:52 PM
There is street parking on York and Barrack Streets on weekends for shops near Wynyard. If you drive to the city for a massage prepared to fork out an extra 20 for parking.

bevis90
22-09-2018, 06:47 PM
I live in the city and traffic is the worst. I suggest park at broadway centre and catch a ride on the bus to the city