PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Pitt Street Japanese Massage Nice and Erotic Massage

Mclovin69
20-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Found this place on Locanto...........any tried this place before?

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2790734574/Pitt-Street-Japanese-Massage-Nice-and-Erotic-Massage.html

Midnight_Prowl
20-09-2018, 10:39 PM
That is nice boobs

Mclovin69
30-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Think this might be shop not a private. Since it mentions girls rather one person working.

But the shop very secretive.

Anyone
Someone must of went here before?

Carby
03-10-2018, 09:53 PM
No one been here before? Cuz i do love the atmosphere of that place and would love a heads up?

Funandfun
03-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Long time ago this place was a Japanese language centre. Seems like they moved into sex education now :cool2:

Carby
03-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Ya know what they say, you learn language fast when doin the dirty!

aussiegaigin
15-10-2018, 12:06 PM
No one been here before? Cuz i do love the atmosphere of that place and would love a heads up?

How about YOU try it out and report back?

Someone has to be the first; if we all relied on others' experiences, shops would get no business.

B2Brules
15-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Went there once. Thai girl mid 30s. No shower in shop so never returned. Massage ok was straight to part2. Only advantage of shop is completely discreet entrance in an office building.

dicebok
28-10-2018, 03:40 AM
Same experience with B2Brules. Girl was nice, massage was so so, 2nd part is just okay. The only good thing is the discreet entrance, but you might bumped into people going to the escape room place on the same floor.

Mclovin69
28-10-2018, 08:14 AM
It really Japanese girl working there or own. Or is it another Chinese style massage shop.

dicebok
13-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Def not Japanese. I didn't ask but looks and sounds like Thai to me.

tactile121
12-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Was there a couple of weeks ago. Saw Japanese girl Hannah. Erotic massage in a confined space $100. Covered BJ was offered for another $50. Around lunchtime they were pretty busy. It was an enjoyable experience. I may go back there.

Jumper63
03-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Gents, tried it out couple of weeks ago midweek late morning.
The entrance is extremely discrete from street level (it is on 3rd floor of an office block) but not so discrete on the floor as the entrance door to the suite is in a corridor shared by a Japanese Language school and some other office for which the receptionist looks straight down the hallway at any prospective customer. This must've been an issue for the receptionist as the door to that office is left ajar to avoid eye contact.
I entered after sounding the bell and was met by an ML in an asian gown; she was late 20s to early 30s size 10, DD natural, pleasant to the eye. Ushered immediately into a room; decor as shown i the photos in link. English skills were good. ML was Japanese or at least spoke Japanese.
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2790734574/Pitt-Street-Japanese-Massage-Nice-and-Erotic-Massage.html
Rooms are partitioned and privacy not ideal.

Booked 45 mins and given usual instructions. Part 1 was competent and enjoyable. Very little segue between Part 1 & 2. I usually like some lead in to lift the arousal from Part 1 relaxation. Was asked if want extras and after agreement was told $. No surprises. Nothing other than naked HE offered and as first visit happy to experience that without more ... its a bit like going to a Thai restaurant ... the Tom Yum is the measure of coming back ... so too is he naked HE.
Part 2 was enjoyable if not a little rushed. Good Spanish and body slide. Efforts to have her take more slowly were ignored and the HE came a little faster than desired.
Looks: 6/10
Part 1: 8/10
Part 2: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
W.I.R. - yes if not only to see some of the other MLs; also interested to try on a weekend
Enjoy!

Forward Must Hang
03-03-2019, 10:04 PM
...met by an ML in an asian gown; she was late 20s to early 30s size 10, DD natural, pleasant to the eye. Ushered immediately into a room; decor as shown i the photos in link. English skills were good.

Thanks Brother!

I have seen the Locate ad and thought this place might be worth a try, though I don't get down that end of town much.

You had me at "size 10, DD natural"!

No showers though - I know each girl has a different method but was this one of those places where the girl pours it on so much (despite telling them to go easy) you feel like a Christmas turkey?

- FMH

kingwally
04-03-2019, 07:21 AM
I am pretty sure that this place used to be called Holistic Massage or something similar, and a few well known MLs used t work there..eg Cherry from DOS and 107 Quay street..

Forward Must Hang
04-03-2019, 09:18 AM
I am pretty sure that this place used to be called Holistic Massage or something similar, and a few well known MLs used t work there..eg Cherry from DOS and 107 Quay street..

If you mean Holistic Hands then no, that was a bit further up in an arcade. Went there and the ML was stunning. Stunning. Ellie, from memory.

Part 1 was a cross between a professional massage and me melting. Part 2 was... just me melting.

- FMH

Jumper63
06-03-2019, 03:02 PM
If you mean Holistic Hands then no, that was a bit further up in an arcade. Went there and the ML was stunning. Stunning. Ellie, from memory.

Part 1 was a cross between a professional massage and me melting. Part 2 was... just me melting.

- FMH

Went back a second time on the weekend and access to building or floor was not a problem on a Sunday, with little or no risk of being seen entering. Rang bell and answered by the same ML as before ... she appeared to be the only one working there. Taken to room and usual fees exchanged. At start of Part 1 asked and confirmed Part 2 desired. Balance of Part 1 was completed with naked body slides, massage with alot of DD sliding. On the flip, and after starting Part 2, asked about DATY and told for an extra pineapple, DATY and BBBJ ... now it's not cheap but hey ... it was Sunday and i was in no rush ... why not.

BBBJ was competent if not a little light on suction, and compliments cascaded during DATY. All up enjoyable.

WIR? Probably not ... so many other options available at similar prices and locales.

sayonara!

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2019, 11:28 AM

- FMH

The address from the Locanto link is 336 Pitt, the old Holistic was right between the Chicago and the blocks of the 37X groups of RnTs. Yeah, not the same .