PDA

View Full Version : Elegant massage

thunderdome
21-09-2018, 02:34 PM
Elegant has some nice young sushi on the menu at the moment. Not so many condiments and side dishes tho.

greg11
21-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Nice .. love a bit of crispy new sushi!

popeye96
22-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Nice .. love a bit of crispy new sushi!

If it's crispy, I would give it a wide berth. :surprise:

4FoW2
07-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Visited Elegant massage recently. Assigned Japanese ML Yo Yo I think. Spent ages massaging shoulders back and arms - no TT in first 40 mins or any hint of anything exciting. Talked and talked and talked. I had to pipe up and say are you going to massage my shoulders all day? She said sorry and put some oil on my butt. I had enough of this BS. Said wipe oil off which she did half heatedly. I had to grab washer and finish wiping oil myself. Left with prob 15 mins to go and she couldn't care. What a joke, if this is the service they give I won't be back. Better options closer by. Not impressed.

Brissypunter
08-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Hahahah most of that chain of shops are same shit .. went to cure and care on weekend after few beers and the girls not bad in looks took 30mins massage average no tt didn’t even bother getting extras .. same owner as elegant

Perusal
15-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Wow, I probably had my best ever session here a month ago. Can't remember the name though!!

Massaddict
15-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Have been numerous times to see a Chinese girl. Her massage is up there as one of the best and is a favourite. Good looks and a great body too. (Knows how to use it)

Homebrew
22-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Have been numerous times to see a Chinese girl. Her massage is up there as one of the best and is a favourite. Good looks and a great body too. (Knows how to use it)

same have met a nice looker on Wechat, works at elegant only 2 days per week. very good time with her, always willing to assist and earn her rewards.
there are a lot of the girls advertise them self on wechat then direct you to the shop they work. have only had one that the photo was different, was her just looked like she had eaten the one in the pictures.

skool
27-10-2018, 01:24 PM
MLs are quite bold and seasoned here. Get straight to the business once u indicate ur requirements. Still costly though. Services been offered for 80-100 are now not less than 120.

ococpunt
29-10-2018, 03:11 PM
you will see the MLs who runs around different shops just charge ridiculous amount because they don't care and just want to make quick bucks...

shop owners and MLs who's been there for a long time always will offer better services at reasonable prices which is why they survive