PDA

View Full Version : An amazing experience

brownwallaby
22-09-2018, 07:10 PM
First time visit to this place downhill from the lookout. Fortunately it lives up to its name. A very well behaved, attractive, chatty Asian girl. Opt 2 plus liberal touching / licking and lengthy kissing without involving tongue. Everything became easy after I offered her massage for about 10 mins from the start. Never discussed tips. Total damage $100 for 45 mins. Went overtime as we talked about various things. Will certainly return after the red zone finished

rockbreaker
22-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Good stuff! This place is really amazing, it is just full of beautiful girls! Glad that you have good experience here!

brownwallaby
22-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Hi RB, please clear your inbox. This is with a girl you mentioned before

4FoW2
22-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Good stuff! This place is really amazing, it is just full of beautiful girls! Glad that you have good experience here!
Geez BW you don't make it easy.
Ok" down from the lookout" ...Mt. Cootha or Mt. Gravatt????
"Red Zone".... reference to Griffith Uni or parking restrictions????
Anymore clues plz.................

popeye96
22-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Geez BW you don't make it easy.
Ok" down from the lookout" ...Mt. Cootha or Mt. Gravatt????
"Red Zone".... reference to Griffith Uni or parking restrictions????
Anymore clues plz.................

Red zone I assume to mean that time of the month, but then who knows with all the crap that is said on here. haha

Yespleez
22-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Never tried this place , quite public for me. But will have to go at some stage.. thanks for the review. Lol umm thinking red zone is more periodical reference maybe..

reddoor
22-09-2018, 08:08 PM
First time visit to this place downhill from the lookout. Fortunately it lives up to its name. A very well behaved, attractive, chatty Asian girl. Opt 2 plus liberal touching / licking and lengthy kissing without involving tongue. Everything became easy after I offered her massage for about 10 mins from the start. Never discussed tips. Total damage $100 for 45 mins. Went overtime as we talked about various things. Will certainly return after the red zone finished
Mate if first time u missed one of the greats.
A real stunner, who did an amazing massage with her sweet warm breath blowing on sensitive parts of your body. I would have insured her lips for millions haha. I can still c her long black hair bouncing around and happy face as she came bounding down the hallway to greet me.

brownwallaby
22-09-2018, 08:11 PM
A real stunner, who did an amazing massage with her sweet warm breath blowing on sensitive parts of your body. I would have insured her lips for millions haha. I can still c her long black hair bouncing around and happy face as she came bounding down the hallway to greet me.

Maybe it's just me but I always tell the girl, any girl, to stop when she starts giving me those weird blows that she thinks might turn me on ....

reddoor
22-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Maybe it's just me but I always tell the girl, any girl, to stop when she starts giving me those weird blows that she thinks might turn me on ....
I was hers to abuse me as she saw fit and man wasnt she fit. 😂

rockbreaker
23-09-2018, 08:00 AM
BW, inbox is cleared now.

rockbreaker
23-09-2018, 08:01 AM

I think it was one hell of victory! Lol

Homebrew
23-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Is this the one with it's sister shop at greenslopes ? And no not Smile.

rockbreaker
23-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Is this the one with it's sister shop at greenslopes ? And no not Smile.

Homebrew, that’s correct.

Brissypunter
23-09-2018, 12:04 PM
They have about 6 shops , cure care elegant moon sea few others can’t remember ex ssds girl name lily owns them all most are shit holes

ococpunt
27-09-2018, 09:49 AM
They have about 6 shops , cure care elegant moon sea few others can’t remember ex ssds girl name lily owns them all most are shit holes

really depends on who you see, some shops are better as I've been to most...

however the quality of the girls haven't been good enough to warrant a return recently

hurdur
27-09-2018, 08:42 PM
> be me, decided to drop by
> greeted by S from Thailand
> thought something different about her,
> but can't quite put my finger on it
> maybe the contact lens, maybe she's mixed
> started massage, voice was unexpectedly low
> seemed to be a pleasant girl, so keep chatting away
> but starting to have a thought - what if she's a trans
> proceeded to part 2, my hand started exploring
> hand inching under her skirt,
> suddenly unsure how i'd react if i feel something unexpected
> started getting soft, maybe from overthinking
> ended up not letting my hand venture any further :miao:
> it was ok in the end, but expected better skills if she was really a trans
> more time to practice and what not

rockbreaker
27-09-2018, 09:29 PM
What an experience! Lol
I don’t think she is trans though. Others can confirm?

big g
29-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Is this the place next door to the second hand fridge shop near Red Rooster? If so I had a very rewarding random visit with a small piece of stone fruit (Che££¥)