PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Star is a real star at 278, this girl has one of the best body

xboyx
22-09-2018, 10:45 PM
has been quiet lately so today I've decided to have 2 punts, one at ginza then one at their neighbour 278, both were great and the one at 278 is worthy to give an AR.

C Star photos look too good to be true, and damn, I'm so glad it's good and true.
she's young, 165cm and 45kg is by my definition of a slim slender girl. Those photos and her description of height and weight were main reason I booked Star for half hour. Oh boy, Star has a body to die for imo.

If you like early-20s young, slim girls, with great body, Star ticks all the boxes and you should go see her. Service-wise, she provides high standard at 278 and ginza as normal.

Face:7-8/10, above average - pretty girl imo. Looking at her from the side while she was giving me BBBJ on the bed, Star does look quite pretty and her eyes and hair are nice, 8/10, while at certain angle it's 7/10. Heck, I probably just look average so I'm not supposed to judge!

Body:9/10, great slim slender body, soft smooth skin. I checked her out in the mirror while she was showering, looked at her ass, legs, and that body is to die for imo. Small waist, flat tummy and toned, great slim arms and legs, natural boobs, so soft and awesome to grab. I treasured that body with my hands while she gave me BBBJ and while we had sex. I gave her plenty of compliments (she deserved it) and it also help lighten up the session.

I'd give her 9.5/10 if she shaves down there or even better, wax or laser it. It's not a full bush but she does have public hair.

DATY: only half hour so I didn't DATY.

DFK: yes, she has piercing on her tongue which is great. I quite liked that.

BBBJ: short session but Star gave me a good solid 10 minutes of really good BJ, I also got BBBJ in shower room. She looked genuinely enjoying giving BJ, licked, sucked my dick, almost like a girlfriend giving BJ.

Sex: she's tight, great sex. Looking at her slim arms, legs, toned tummy, shoulder, waist while pounding is a scene to remember.

For me, Star has one of the best body if you're into the girl's body and like slim girls like I do. Her boobs is soft and not round up high like in a photo, but make no mistake, it's a great pair of natural boobs I'd take any day. $140 for half hour at a 5-star-hotel-like premise and diamond-rated services is one of the best value girls out there right now, guaranteed for my return.

ro7a7e
23-09-2018, 12:03 AM
She’s great. Excellent fuck and can get into some freaky positions. Very soft and sensual bj, not the crazy hyperactive type, but awesome. Great chick

bigC808
23-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing xboyx bro! Sounds like another great girl at 278.