PDA

View Full Version : No 1

reddoor
23-09-2018, 01:20 AM
Number 1 massage Rocklea, small shop in side st opp pub. 2 girls on 1 asian 1 european both average gives impression of legit shop in ad on locanto but usual stuff on offer. Shop is small but clean with very small rooms and no A/C or shower. The girl i had gave a good massage and was very experienced. Average day out here but wont b rushing back for her. They advertise Russian girls too so that may b worth a return trip for something a bit different. Always wanted to b back in the USSR.

Massaddict
23-09-2018, 02:35 AM
Have tried this place also.

Opposite the Rocklea pub so all the drinkers sitting in the sports bar can see all coming and going at the massage shop.

Certainly are very small rooms but new and clean.

Nothing out of the ordinary when I went so in no rush to go back.

skool
04-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Hi all,
Had a quick tour on this one in Rocklea as their ads on locanto were promising.
They have very small rooms, but soon will be launching bigger rooms next door with extra charge.
Got a choice of Asian and Russian. Both were young and pretty. Selected russian.
Girl- short, pretty, friendly.
Massage- ok, nothing great.
Extras- nothing much on offer except std finish for a bomb, with too many restrictions on.
WIR- no. We can get much better with same price anywhere in Southside and GC.
Massage cost- $70/ hr
Fun- $70 which I didn’t opt.

Brissypunter
04-10-2018, 10:13 AM
That’s a shame was going to check it out today ... fuck it will try somewhere else then

Brissypunter
04-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Well was bunning close by thought fuck let’s try it ... get to the shop park first thing I notice how open to street it is was about to walk in when a truck blew his horn at me as opening door !!! That was enough I left lol ...
Went up road to MX it was closed and a for lease sign on window so not sure what going on there ..

Next royal massage fuck me door locked about 10people out front waiting at the bus stop so have that a miss .. save my cash for tonight I think

Tavs
04-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Well was bunning close by thought fuck let’s try it ... get to the shop park first thing I notice how open to street it is was about to walk in when a truck blew his horn at me as opening door !!! That was enough I left lol ...
Went up road to MX it was closed and a for lease sign on window so not sure what going on there ..

Next royal massage fuck me door locked about 10people out front waiting at the bus stop so have that a miss .. save my cash for tonight I think

Was just not meant to be.

Homebrew
05-10-2018, 07:08 AM

there is a side enterance at Royal

Massaddict
05-10-2018, 08:20 AM
there is a side enterance at Royal

And parking behind the shop.

Brissypunter
05-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Oh ok didn’t realise try again on weekend

Massaddict
05-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Oh ok didn’t realise try again on weekend

The driveway for the shop is on the left-hand side too and is very narrow.

Enjoy your massage.

Let us know how you go.

I will return after my first punt there recently.

Taffpost
08-10-2018, 10:29 AM
The idea of luxury rooms appeals to me but without the service, it’s pointless.

I was across the ditch a couple of months ago and went to, without a doubt, the best appointed shop I have ever seen. Completely clean, luxurious, double hole tables, fridge full of beverages and amazing looking women.

Massages to make your toes curl as well.

It was pricey, but not much more than tier 3 pricing here with a service that went well and truly above and beyond.

blake_ly
08-10-2018, 02:26 PM
I was across the ditch a couple of months ago.

does this mean it's in NSW/Sydney?

popeye96
08-10-2018, 03:30 PM
does this mean it's in NSW/Sydney?

New Zealand, mate.

Taffpost
08-10-2018, 05:13 PM
There is one shop in Sydney that’s as well appointed...

Secrets of Sydney.

But the service (in my experience) is no where near as good, and the prices are astronomical.

APL
08-10-2018, 05:14 PM
New Zealand, mate.

Because of he Laws the shops operate in a similar way to brothels here the girls introduce themselves so you can pick also the standard of the rooms are way more better than here

K27
08-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Visited here tonight. Wasn’t impressed.

Russian lady was nice, but that’s about where it ends. New “VIP” rooms are ok, massage was pretty ordinary, and tips, well if you want to take out a mortgage for basic options it might be worth a look, but I wouldn’t bother going.

Won’t be heading back in a hurry. Better VFM elsewhere.

They’ve certainly missed the mark.

Homebrew
09-11-2018, 06:38 AM
Visited here tonight. Wasn’t impressed.

Russian lady was nice, but that’s about where it ends. New “VIP” rooms are ok, massage was pretty ordinary, and tips, well if you want to take out a mortgage for basic options it might be worth a look, but I wouldn’t bother going.

Won’t be heading back in a hurry. Better VFM elsewhere.

They’ve certainly missed the mark.

yeah similar a few weeks back. was friended on we-chat and promised the world, unfortunately the one promising and the girl at the shop are two different people and ideas are not the same.
same same i would not rush back. better out there.

steveba50
25-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Tried this last week.

Yes awkward to say the least feels like your in a goldfish bowl as people in the pub across the street enjoy your "walk of shame" lol.

Same as others was quoted a lot for option 3 ( no DFK ).

One thing I like about this shop which I would like to see more of is all the available girls sitting in one area ( near reception ) so i can choose who i want.

reddoor
25-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Tried this last week.

Yes awkward to say the least feels like your in a goldfish bowl as people in the pub across the street enjoy your "walk of shame" lol.

Same as others was quoted a lot for option 3 ( no DFK ).

One thing I like about this shop which I would like to see more of is all the available girls sitting in one area ( near reception ) so i can choose who i want.
When i went there all the girls available were sitting out the front, all 2 of them.
Think this place is bullshit, full of crap in their ads.

Brissypunter
26-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Place is so open to public view not funny .. I’ve only ever seen 2 girls,m working none of which are in the adds all fake pics even add say real pics !! Bullshit

popeye96
26-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Maybe when they say number one's they actually mean they're taking the piss.

Brissypunter
26-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Hahahah yeah maybe that’s it unless there was a vote for number 1 massage in brisbane we didn’t know about 😂😂

steveba50
26-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Yeh not 1 of the pics represents any of the ladies. At best they are semi fuglies. Maybe some gems there but i've only tried one time.

Fatmanaswell
27-12-2018, 02:29 AM
Yeh not 1 of the pics represents any of the ladies. At best they are semi fuglies. Maybe some gems there but i've only tried one time.Steve I have yet to see a pic that matches the product and I hold no great hope that I will. Its pot luck my friend. The pics are that cheap ad-line that gets you to the door

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brissypunter
27-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Yeah but when they say real pics and u can tell fake just puts u off going as full of shit

skool
30-12-2018, 04:32 PM
I tried a petite russian at this shop. She was friendly to talk and nodded for everything I asked at the counter, but the moment I exchanged few yellows, she changed faster than Melbourne’s weather.” Don’t touch here, no.. not too close. I have never offered this to anyone just doing it to make you happy etc etc” all bullshit. I complained this at the counter about false promises and got 2 yellows back. They promised better service next time but I never went back. IMHO, GC is way better.

reddoor
30-12-2018, 05:55 PM
I tried a petite russian at this shop. She was friendly to talk and nodded for everything I asked at the counter, but the moment I exchanged few yellows, she changed faster than Melbourne’s weather.” Don’t touch here, no.. not too close. I have never offered this to anyone just doing it to make you happy etc etc” all bullshit. I complained this at the counter about false promises and got 2 yellows back. They promised better service next time but I never went back. IMHO, GC is way better.
Next they'll b broke and out of business. Gee i wonder why?

Brissypunter
30-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Yeah like the lotus massage Moorooka hahah last no more than 6months I think

Fatmanaswell
30-12-2018, 07:22 PM
I tried a petite russian at this shop. She was friendly to talk and nodded for everything I asked at the counter, but the moment I exchanged few yellows, she changed faster than Melbourne’s weather.” Don’t touch here, no.. not too close. I have never offered this to anyone just doing it to make you happy etc etc” all bullshit. I complained this at the counter about false promises and got 2 yellows back. They promised better service next time but I never went back. IMHO, GC is way better.Mate a little bit ago it wasn't like that. Needs more hands on from the pappasan to get the girls working. This Russian isn't in it for the money but the last one was

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

brownwallaby
30-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Did my round of walk-in/out at a number of shops all afternoon. Didn’t see anyone who’s my type so I kept walking away, until I got to this shop. A cute Japanese who struck my eyes. It turned out to be a poor judgment. While she was nice, funny and talkative the menus on offer were way too expensive and very detailed. Didn’t choose any. Blue balls. Should hv stuck with my regulars

skool
30-12-2018, 10:32 PM
What about the current line-up? My experience is the shops with girls offering value added services don’t advertise much on social media platforms as they trust more on mouth publicity and loyal customer. But this shop is all over the internet.

Massaddict
30-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Did my round of walk-in/out at a number of shops all afternoon. Didn’t see anyone who’s my type so I kept walking away, until I got to this shop. A cute Japanese who struck my eyes. It turned out to be a poor judgment. While she was nice, funny and talkative the menus on offer were way too expensive and very detailed. Didn’t choose any. Blue balls. Should hv stuck with my regulars

Agree 100% Been twice and never been back.

Brissypunter
31-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Owner probably spending more on adds than they making cash every week