they have a after opp Thai lady man working both shops name moda

reddoor
24-09-2018, 10:44 AM
had l a punt on Sunday
they have a after opp Thai lady man working both shops name moda

Is that who u had? Anything good there?

randy84
24-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Yeah I went there on Saturday afternoon seen a very sexy Japanese girl one of the best massage

Kowabunga
24-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Is the name Moda or Mocha. There was a Mocha there on Sunday. I went to Stafford instead.

Homebrew
25-09-2018, 07:04 AM
yeah, good clean little shop, i have been going since it opened. Struck gold the first time so only go if she is working, which she was on Sunday. very tidy Thai and no scars where there shouldn't be. but have seen the LB and no doesn't float my boat.

The Professor
25-09-2018, 10:12 AM
yeah, good clean little shop, i have been going since it opened. Struck gold the first time so only go if she is working, which she was on Sunday. very tidy Thai and no scars where there shouldn't be. but have seen the LB and no doesn't float my boat.

Just wondering... if anyone is game..what's it like f ing a "created pussy" - I mean I have seen LB on Thai vids and some look amazing but ?????
Any Lb working in Bris shops?????
Fascinated.

Brissypunter
25-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Was a post op one Ss not sure if still there or not . Not my thing

APL
25-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Was a post op one Ss not sure if still there or not . Not my thing
No but his :question:

Homebrew
26-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Just wondering... if anyone is game..what's it like f ing a "created pussy" - I mean I have seen LB on Thai vids and some look amazing but ?????
Any Lb working in Bris shops?????
Fascinated.

if you have been to Thailand, many many and have to be careful when pissed, the more attractive the more likely to be pre/post op.
to the best of my knowledge i haven't had one but well who knows, unless they grab you by the jewels and say "gee i miss mine "

hereandthere
26-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Crudely speaking, given that the internal plumbing isn't like a female, can a TS post-op become as wet when aroused compared to a female??

Doctor Google says that the cause of vaginal lubrication are the Bartholin glands, which as I understand it are only present in women.

randy84
27-09-2018, 06:48 AM
So who’s the best one to see?

Homebrew
27-09-2018, 07:30 AM
So who’s the best one to see?

sent you a PM, see how you go.

spaceman
01-10-2018, 11:17 AM
I am not into lady men but (most are up front with the way they are) and homebrew is right they work very hard to look good and can look better than the girls , too good to be true is right
one of my postings in manila 20 years ago , my bother in law came over for a holiday and we were on Boracay isd , in a night club and he said to me I have herd about all the working girls and yes most between (20 to 25) ;
I told him they are all working girls , he tells me no that ones got a boyfriend, I just shake my head. I tell him find the prettiest girl you can find with a guy or not, keep looking at her until her eye meat yours and wink your eye, he did this 30seconds later she is setting next to him rubbing his leg , we ordered some drinks and he went to the Jon ,while he was gone her hand brushed my hand & the hair on the back of my neck stood up , so I asked how long have you been this way "a few years now"
he/she got up to powder her nose, brother in-law comes back "you silly dick you pick a lady man" no way she's drop dead Yumi.
I told him be very nice ,you don't know where you are and they have a lot of friends , he didn't believe me , ok there only one way put your hand between her legs and find out.
she came back to the table and bother in-law sweating (should of seen the look on his face ) I let him of the hook and asked her to tell the brother in -law how long your been this way ,she look straight in to his eyes " you don't know what its like until you tried it" (have never let him live it down) spent the next hour chatting and a few drinks and said our good by's to her , then on to the real stuff

4FoW2
01-10-2018, 03:05 PM
I am not into lady men but (most are up front with the way they are) and homebrew is right they work very hard to look good and can look better than the girls , too good to be true is right
one of my postings in manila 20 years ago , my bother in law came over for a holiday and we were on Boracay isd , in a night club and he said to me I have herd about all the working girls and yes most between (20 to 25) ;
I told him they are all working girls , he tells me no that ones got a boyfriend, I just shake my head. I tell him find the prettiest girl you can find with a guy or not, keep looking at her until her eye meat yours and wink your eye, he did this 30seconds later she is setting next to him rubbing his leg , we ordered some drinks and he went to the Jon ,while he was gone her hand brushed my hand & the hair on the back of my neck stood up , so I asked how long have you been this way "a few years now"
he/she got up to powder her nose, brother in-law comes back "you silly dick you pick a lady man" no way she's drop dead Yumi.
I told him be very nice ,you don't know where you are and they have a lot of friends , he didn't believe me , ok there only one way put your hand between her legs and find out.
she came back to the table and bother in-law sweating (should of seen the look on his face ) I let him of the hook and asked her to tell the brother in -law how long your been this way ,she look straight in to his eyes " you don't know what its like until you tried it" (have never let him live it down) spent the next hour chatting and a few drinks and said our good by's to her , then on to the real stuff

95% of LB are fairly easy to spot despite the procedures and enhancements. I find its the Japanese / Korean ones that are most difficult to identify ala Charades, Obsessions etc
Spent about an hour one night in the old Cascades with a mate going OMG look at her, OMG how can she be a he? We played a game - if you had to do one which one would it be, ha ha ha
We made sure we never drank too much on that night lol