PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Kaylee 22 Brodie

HomerJ
24-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Had an itch to scratch this morning so decided to check out the daytime special shops around granville/rydelmere

1st stop 10 marsh 2 girls introduced both late 30’s Chinese and Viet, the Viet looked quite sexy in tight jeans but the average looking chinese was only one available at daytime rate, on to 7 Cowper 2 average girls introduced(another tallish one in black scrappy outfit was taken pity!) almost took the second but she wanted 100 for the half hour. 45 George no girls available.

Now to 22 Brodie 2 girls kaylee short a little bit chubby Taiwan girl in a short sailor suit showing some chunky but sexy legs, and a taller girl who’s name escapes me(think it started with a c or k)better body than Kaylee and face was quite ok dressed in a lacey black outfit.

Tough choice I took kaylee I’m a sucker for a short girl and her face was a look that I am attracted to. Took the 65/half hour option (120 option with BBBJ, CIM, DFK was available) the boss ran Kaylee through the options list in Chinese explaining to her to give me basic service.

Kaylee then smiles and leads me upstairs to the room to shower (facilities are quite good).

She returns to the room and undresses I push her to the bed and go to work on her nipples before having a quick lick of her very hairy pussy(I don’t mind a bush) she has a nice clit and is responsive. As there is no chance of BBBJ I skip the BJ and start on top, change positions a few times and finish pronebone