PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Jin means gold.

bigfatkilo
27-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Firstly, when typing Jin on my phone it auto corrects to Jim. So if I say something like, Jims backside was perfect, you knwo what I actually mean.

Jin in Chinese (character pending) means gold. And gold she is. Number 1 perhaps, although competition between gizna and 278 is high at thr moment. Note, lots of C and K ladies... Not so many J girls (based on my preferences).

But let me take a step back. There once was a time... Nah bah... I've punted all over the world and had some great experiences and soem dduds and nearly got stabbed once... But my point is all roads lead to Rome.. Well... Cleveland street!! The standard and services at gizna and more recently 278 is the reason I haven't moved from Sydney. Ha ha. Seriously, customer service is always great (funnily if you don't act like a dick, it goes alright) and facilities always excellent. Towels always dry and do not smell like someone's ass. Rooms always of excellent material ms and quality.

Anyway, Jin. She is everything others have written and then some. She looks exactly like the photos. She has a cute yet mature womanly face. Very pretty and beautiful long hair. Smells so fresh and silky. So feminine. Her body is perfect. I'd say 160cn or so, shapely and fit. Just prefect. Her breasts are the most outstanding features. Shapely peittie perky C cups.

I recall also someoen saying her ass is perfect. And boy it is. Just tiny but also shapely and sexy at the same time. I noitced this when I was going hard (sorry Jin) in doggy. I'm sure she loved it... I can tell as I'm a mind reader. I almost what to take a photo of me then and there and use it as a post card. Half a Harbour bridge or something. Anyone keen??? Ha.

So after winning gold I was fucked. Her attention, dab here dab there. Drink of water. Wash down, massage etc is what really made the session and why I am writing home about Jin.

Again as always, trest the lady well and the favor will be returned. As I, will return to see Jin and dig for more gold.

xboyx
28-09-2018, 12:40 AM
excellent bro, sounds like Jin is my next!!!

Hu6e
28-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Nice review bro.

I've heard good things about her.

gannicus
28-09-2018, 10:03 AM
She is perfect, smiles like Gakki (google it if you don't know), warms your heart right away

I would definitely see her again