PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 227 Broadway - gave me the run around!

Weapon
28-09-2018, 10:55 AM
So i called up a few days ago to book Daisy based on another thread here by Dan notifying us she is back.

The lady receptionist told me she will be on Friday and can only book on the day.

So i message today before 10am as no one will answer my call before operating hours. I get a reply 1 minute before 10am saying she is full for the day! Like WTF is that bullshit?

Sorry but that's not how you run a business!!! Either take the booking before hand or don't tell me things that aren't possible!!! Be honest FFS!

Paison
28-09-2018, 12:07 PM
wow, that sucks

The Speechwriter
28-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Imagine that. A business showing loyalty and preferential treatment to its regular customers. How fucking rude.

Weapon
28-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Anyway ventured up the road to Bodyrotic today to get my cauc fix. Paid double but am familiar with some of the girls and their services so booking was a breeze.

Got to say i actually "ENJOYED", for the first time, overpaying today. A good service helped me get over the rant.

cuteguy
28-09-2018, 10:24 PM
So i called up a few days ago to book Daisy based on another thread here by Dan notifying us she is back.

The lady receptionist told me she will be on Friday and can only book on the day.

So i message today before 10am as no one will answer my call before operating hours. I get a reply 1 minute before 10am saying she is full for the day! Like WTF is that bullshit?

Sorry but that's not how you run a business!!! Either take the booking before hand or don't tell me things that aren't possible!!! Be honest FFS!

Sounds like no booking preference for you mate! Sorry to say this but don't worry. Many shops around with many Daisy's out there.

wachumba
29-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Didn't she stop because they said a customer treated her badly?
Must have been a regular who treated her badly if only regulars can get bookings.

227 Broadway
29-09-2018, 08:52 PM
We are happy our Aussie girls Daisy and Lola are back (after they tried other Aussie or Asian shops). As yesterday was Daisy's first day back, to feel more comfortable she preferred to do her regulars. After this week, she will be alright with new clients, and she accepts 30 mins or 45 mins with all clients.

Also, for our new girls during their first 1-2 weeks of training and gaining experience, we prefer them with our regulars only. It’s better for both the girls and the clients that way.

Weapon
30-09-2018, 11:18 AM
We are happy our Aussie girls Daisy and Lola are back (after they tried other Aussie or Asian shops). As yesterday was Daisy's first day back, to feel more comfortable she preferred to do her regulars. After this week, she will be alright with new clients, and she accepts 30 mins or 45 mins with all clients.

NONE of this was communicated on either of the occasions/days you were in contact with me. No one can read your mind!
Instead you want to lead people on a wild goose chase.... oh wait that's right, i probably am dealing with a GOOSE.

Is there currently another hidden time/booking rule? Not sure what you are inferring but price points suggest 1hr is the way to go anyway.

Should we dig out the goal posts and move them again? Or do you want to just keep on digging?

Sounds like no booking preference for you mate! Sorry to say this but don't worry. Many shops around with many Daisy's out there.

Hear hear.

I feel your pain.
This happened me as well.
Same girl.
Same shop.
Wanted to get some Caucasian action.
She's probably being fed to the regulars..

You guessed it DJ. All yours from next week bro. They make no apology so I'm not making an effort to be diplomatic.

Hu6e
30-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Wow.... haven't seen this much butthurt over a lady since Jade was unreachable to the common folk (I was one of those people btw).

What's so great about this ML?
She got a gold plated pussy??

So many shops out there.... why so sad pedro?

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Wow.... haven't seen this much butthurt over a lady since Jade was unreachable to the common folk (I was one of those people btw).

What's so great about this ML?
She got a gold plated pussy??

So many shops out there.... why so sad pedro?

It’s just a rare find to get an Aussie girl in an Asian RnT shop and more importantly- at the same Asian RnT prices ! If the same girl is working in a cauc shop like At Michelle’s or Body you have to pay a lot more that’s all !

luckyluke
01-11-2018, 01:18 PM

I agree I would rather they just tell me black and white and not stuff me around