PDA

View Full Version : Dream Girl 130 Emily Cambodia girl

Mclovin69
28-09-2018, 04:53 PM
This post is late, but never the less i had time now.

I tried to call up on the night before and just as they open. (2x in 24hr) hasn't else have this issue?

Then I walked in, didn't seem like they were busy. The Chinese man at the counter said "how long u like to stay". I ask who was available he said Emily she really good massage blah blah blah very popular (great sale pitch). I Wasn't too impress already, wanted to see the girls. He didn't seem that much interested at the customer, just at his 2 phones. Gave him $$ for hr and he said go to room 3 Emily will come to see you, he puts the money in a lady purse might as well shove his ballz in there. useless piece of ......

I ask him was it the right number i called, he said ye and confirm my mobile and then as I walking up the stair i got a long sms like an essay about the shop: we missed your call blah blah, who working, cost and location and website link and contact number. I was thinking that was really pointless sending me the text.

In the room, wasn't quite sure how this worked, there was a bed, a massage table and shower in the same room. Because I remember walking in and the sign said massage down stair and brothel upstairs. There was some confusion before trying to locate the RNT while the Fs was in the same address.anyway that's was another post. I can understand the massage table and shower, but why the bed. No idea

Then Emily walk in wearing a nurse outfit geeeeeeee:startle: (think i need an examination). She had tall slim legs and nice figure but the chest department was a let down for me. I though i must of got lucky as on the website it said outfit eg nurse extra $30. Anyway quick chat I shower and she started the massage. The massage was pretty average. nothing special or sexual. I ask her about the bed and she couldn't give a proper answer. I am guessing maybe the room could be use for FS. She seem very uninterested in the job.

Part 2 - she undress and her body was nice tall slim figure but small boobs. If she had bigger ones perfect for me. I like to play with my food but she didn't seem interested at all. she doesn't allow touching downstairs so dinning was out of the question maybe i will stave tonight. She only allow gentle touching on her breast no kissing either. Feel like touching a baby no pressure or feeling allowed. It was really a buzz kill. Anyway oil me up and roboticly finished me off. Not sure why she was so fragile, did a punter treat her bad or is that her charter.

No B2b or erotic massage. should of spend my money on legit massage and finish myself off better value.

After that I showered and got dress while she was cleaning up. Then she said good bye and left the room. look like she couldn't get out of there quick enough. If this was her nature not sure how she became the so call popular girl.

As i walk down stair I see 3 other guys waiting. Which look like regulars, how can this place be busy with such crap service or their standards are low. This place has broken the bro code no putter should need to see fellow putter while punting. There was a Chinese girl (Amanda) who was doing the concierge and again that suppose reception guy was still jugging his phone and not really taking any notice of what happening. WOW Amanda had a OK figure short curvy but better boobs and she was also wearing a nurse outfit. Ah scrap my special treatment. I should of gone with her instead.

Place and service: 2/10
Emily: 7/10

Amanda: 6/10 + boobs (5/10)+ personality (6/10) = Would must prefer Amanda over Emily, think she will be more fun. Score would probably increase when i see what is under the package. :slobber:

would i go back no way

lonely heart
28-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Mate $10 on a uber and you will be at the door step of 278. What were you thinking....

Mclovin69
28-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Tru that

never gone wrong with 278. I was in the area punting while my car was getting service