PDA

View Full Version : Angie private haymarket.

Fisher
29-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Person's Name : Angie

Establishment : private wl

Date of Visit : 27/9/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://angie-sub.liza4you.com/image-gallery/

Phone :contact details on website.

Hours of Business : Check with Angie.

Rates : $250 a hour.

Size/shape : 155cm large c cup curvy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : phillipino.

Services Provided : bbbj rimming daty dfk anal(extra $) cim massage.

Value for money/recommend? : big yes.

My experience/comments : Was in the city on thursday with some freetime to play with after another private provider was a fake ad.
Found Angies website on the net and made contact through a message with a prompt quick reply and a time booked.
Arrived at her hotel and let into the room with Angie in lingerie.
Happy to go ahead with the booking handed over $250 for the hour and into the shower.
Angie was on the bed once i dried of and straight into a warm embrace and dfk.
Angie moved down for rimming and prostate play if you wish then gave a cracking sloppy bbbj lasting ten miutes.
I needed to taste her pussy so Angie laid down for nipple sucking and moved my way down to a shaved pussy that tasted great and got very juicy.
5 minutes later on with the dom and started off in mish with plenty of dfk.
Angie loves doggie and really got into pushing back against my thrusts and preferred a faster pace in doggie.
Angie wanted anal next in doggie normally a additional extra but said she liked my cock so icould have anal for free.
A little bit of lube applied and i slowly slid into a tight asshole dmgradually going deeper then when Angie was comfortable the pace picked up again.
Ten minutes later i pulled out and a new dom applied for Angie to ride in cowgirl with dfk.
Angie rode me hard in cowgirl and loved her nipples being sucked on while riding.
I was getting close to blowing so Angie hopped off me and went back to bbbj until i blew in her mouth continuing to suck fora minute so after i blew my load.
I showered then Angie showered.
Angie joined me on the bed giving a competent massage with tackle tickle that got me hard again.
I rolled over and Angie commenced another 20 minute long cracking bbbj with me blowing a second load in her mouth Angie then cleaned herself up while i relaxed.
I showered then a had a nice chat with Angie for 15 mintes.
Angie returns home home in november before returning back to Sydney at a later date.
I was there over a hour but not charged any extra $ but as always ymmv.
Pics on website are very recent pics.
Posted elsewhere.

johnoz
02-10-2018, 01:44 AM
unbelievable

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Midnight_Prowl
02-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Im glad everyone had good experience with her. She never rush and do her service very well
I was very happy with her. Please be gentle

Carby
03-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Hahaha, her 3D viewer on her website took me by surprise. I wonder if she would get in the shower with you?

Bookmarking this for my next punt cuz she sounds amazing.

Carby
30-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Does anyone know if she is coming back to AU or is she now in Dubai? I saw a previous post before that says her site says she is in Dubai but is actually in AU.

Fisher
02-01-2019, 07:52 AM
In dubai at present time.

Macbeth_oz
01-01-2020, 06:06 AM
That link doesn’t work anymore. I hope she gets back soon. I think I need to try her.