PDA

View Full Version : Other Lucky - Club 10

chemistry84
01-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Was in Guildford area last week and saw the shop had the girl 'Lucky' available, was scrolling through their website. Called up the reception and asked to book Lucky, the pictures on the website looked legit, so thought it was the punt.

Lucky nice skin although not as smooth as some other girls at the shop, she isn't fully shaven (hit and miss for some people). She speaks decent English and told me she is studying. I initially showered and she cleaned me up, she doesn't anything extra (no BBBJ/CIM). Regardless, she gave great CBJ, utilised all her tongue and ball licking. She could have gone for hours until I told her it's 'time to fuck'. Cowgirl was initially what we went for, it was good she was putting the effort but I was grabbing on her ass firmly. She is quite big, not really fat but thicc in the good way (she isn't someone going to the gym) but it was so easy to like grab on her ass. Have to say it's something fucking a slightly big thicc girl but definitely can squeeze all my dick into her.

Afterwards, we went for doggie, i basically cum quite quickly. Paid for half an hour, finished in half the time. She offered message as we still have time, which I politely declined as I was off to fuck another girl afterwards lol.

Overall she's great, puts in effort despite not offering anything extra.

Overall another decent punt at Club 10.