PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane getting it wrong, I’m out for the time being

onthesly42
03-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Having been back in Brisbane for a while now I have sampled most if not all the places on offer that are worth going to.

It’s been largely hit and miss for quality and value for money.

I was surfing the net the other day and found a website which advertises massages places in Sydney Melbourne and Perth and wondered why Brisbane wasn’t on there ( sexpages.com.au )

Maybe it’s because our punting scene is so cloak and dagger due to the laws that we are paying the inflated prices, similar to prohibition.

Overall the scene for punting both private and shop is just too hit and miss for me to want to keep going, a lot of money has gone on shit massages, poor quality ML’s who are taking us for a ride. A few private ML’s I was half liking got greedy and started having multiple girls working out of one private residence which opened the possibility up for the attention of the local constabulary. (not a very relaxing environment)

My last punt pretty much had me swear it off.

Messaged a private ML working in Nundah, enquired about price and made a time. House was in a very well to do street and the house across the road was being renovated and the neighbours were having a chit chat on their driveway.
I messaged that wasn’t coming by now due to non discreet nature and to forget it.

She messaged back that she had looked and no one was there and that she wanted me to come back ( must have been a slow day ) I parked around the corner and walked in and straight up to the door. Quick knock and it opened to a youngish Asian Ml who showed me to the room. I paid her the money and she asked me to strip down and lay down on the bed while she went out to close up As I lay there I closed my eyes and when I heard her come back in I didnt take much notice. when I opened my eyes I found myself face to face with a easily 50 something asain ML who was worse for wear. I sat bolt up right and asked where the younger lady was. In a very old sounding broken English she just kept saying no no no, me me me, she hopped on the bed and tried rubbing me down and I said no no no. I tried to get up but she blocked my way and I attempted to reason with her again. She just said no no no, me me me. The old duck sounded desperate and I layed back down and thought well a quick rub down won’t hurt and I just won’t take any extras. It was pretty rough to look at so I closed my eyes as she lightly rubbed all over and massages my arms and chest and then legs. What happened next scarred me, With no warning what so ever she took my old fella in her mouth bareback. Again I sat bolt upright and tried to warn her off. I didn’t want to hurt the old duck but was getting a bit desperate, as I thought that my naked old fella in her mouth was frought with danger. She was going to town and despite my objections and not even being fully erect from the shock I let rip and shot in her mouth. I didn’t know what to do as she very quickly cleaned me up, I was absolutely fuming and got up and got dressed straight away and got the hell outta there

From this experience I say adios to the punting brissy scene.

Good luck lads

Brissypunter
03-10-2018, 02:59 PM
😂😂😂😂😂that’s a fucking classic you poor bastard hope she didn’t want a tip

brownwallaby
03-10-2018, 03:30 PM
I might consider quitting the sport for good had it happened to me. I can feel the hurt that you feel, mate .....

reddoor
03-10-2018, 05:11 PM
What happened to the young chick? If old duck was so desperate u should have said you'll stay only if it includes younger girl too.

ococpunt
03-10-2018, 06:17 PM
I understand where you coming from, but quiting ain't going to improve anything in Brisbane unfortunately which is depressing at times...

flamejob
03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
that is some fucked up repugnant shit dude.

darkice
03-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Damn you basically got raped

Tavs
04-10-2018, 06:56 AM
I had a similar situation at Dutton Park. Went in was met by a half decent one got undressed etc and in came her grandmother to do some weird touching thing for a while before doing same thing with flip.

xzaq
04-10-2018, 09:02 AM
With no warning what so ever she took my old fella in her mouth bareback.

Hmm a bbbj for the price of a massage from an old Chinese boiler.. sounds good to me..can you pm thru the number.. lol

ococpunt
04-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Hmm a bbbj for the price of a massage from an old Chinese boiler.. sounds good to me..can you pm thru the number.. lol

lol... you must be desperate dude, I will stay the fuck out of that place for the sake of contacting a STI

gpeck80
04-10-2018, 01:14 PM
����������that’s a fucking classic you poor bastard hope she didn’t want a tip

Sounds like she got more than just the tip lol

blake_ly
04-10-2018, 04:42 PM
I lol'd... sorry..

but yeah I'm sure that qualifies as r@pe.

Massaddict
04-10-2018, 06:19 PM
I lol'd... sorry..

but yeah I'm sure that qualifies as r@pe.

Yeah agree - imagine if it was the other way around (and it was a young ML)

onthesly42
05-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Thanks lads, I’ve been thinking about it and while I’m sure it does qualify I’m not considering it R@pe. For one the only reason it went so far was the fact that I’m order to stop it I would have had to hurt the old duck which I was just not willing to do. So just sitting there trying to talk her away wasn’t working and I guess in the end the old fella couldn’t tell the difference and I’m just glad I let rip so quickly ( normally a BJ takes me a while)

But the question needs to be asked, if the ML’s are going to start taking such liberties with punters such doing the young to old switcheroo and giving extras even though they aren’t wanted, is it going to lead to punters taking liberties with ML’s or drawing unwanted attention from authorities when a solo ML starts working with others in one residence which then makes it illegal and subject to raids.

I think for the time being I’m gonna give it a rest.

I also found a website called sexpages.com.au which advertises places in Sydney Melbourne and Perth, both knockshops and massage places, no covert nature about it, it’s just out there.

My feeling about all of this is the fact that we have to hide due to archaic law structure is only making the ML’s more brazen because they know we can’t report them. The way I see it, the only tool we have is to name shame and avoid to keep these people in line. We may need them but they need us and the law of supply and demand is the only constant. Either create demand by upping your service and dropping your price and which will the abundance of supply means that we can pick and choose at our leisure and avoid the junk.

Walking away and calling out the junk when we can giving our business to those that put in the effort.

Just my thoughts

rockhard2020
05-10-2018, 05:25 PM
sounds like a bad experience

spaceman
05-10-2018, 06:52 PM
onthesly42
must be mind reading
punting was so much better 10 to 8 years ago in brisbane

paulyj
06-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Veteran punter of some 30 yrs here, its our own fault , if we walked away from poor service or old boilers over the last 15yrs or so we would have what sydney has....mostly vfm and attractive girls. I don't care what shade of blue my nuts are, i walk away .....until most of us stop being pissweak its not gonna change

gpeck80
29-10-2018, 04:12 AM
We will never have what sydney have because of these reasons. Sydney has a much bigger population of hot young Asian chicks, so its a buyer's a market. The girls charge less and work harder. Also the laws are different both in services and the advertising of them. Thats why I rarely punt in brisbane. Its better VFM to fly down to Sydney and have fun over a weekend. If you know someone that can put you up for free, you're laughing. Here we have to work hard to find a good young attractive experienced Worker. Down South there's rooms full of em.

steveba50
26-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Wait 20 yrs then report it as a #metoo violation and get a good lawyer! Sorry couldn't help it i sympathise man.

Fatmanaswell
27-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Veteran punter of some 30 yrs here, its our own fault , if we walked away from poor service or old boilers over the last 15yrs or so we would have what sydney has....mostly vfm and attractive girls. I don't care what shade of blue my nuts are, i walk away .....until most of us stop being pissweak its not gonna changeYou are onto something here. No more over twenty eight years old.

Perky hard tits. Tight thights and bright eyes. Long lines of them

Boycott the oldies wherever you find them. No matter how cheap. No matter the benefits of experience. No matter your perversion. Say no.

Sorry your too old. Send me those bright young things. It's in our hands brother's

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LittleBitBrit
27-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Yeah boys. Sydney is nothing like this. The shit they get away with here just doesn't happen. Price and product is another world. But don't knock the oldies too much. Most of my best rub downs and wind ups have been with the older girls. They can be more generous as well.

bjsearcher
28-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Yeah boys. Sydney is nothing like this. The shit they get away with here just doesn't happen. Price and product is another world. But don't knock the oldies too much. Most of my best rub downs and wind ups have been with the older girls. They can be more generous as well.

Couldnt agree more. The older ones know they arent in their prime, are experienced and can give you a great massage and service. After 20 years in Sydney, the Brisbane scene changed so much its a total ripoff.

reddoor
28-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Couldnt agree more. The older ones know they arent in their prime, are experienced and can give you a great massage and service. After 20 years in Sydney, the Brisbane scene changed so much its a total ripoff.
Yeah older birds can b great. I would love to have a duo with older lady teaching a trainee how to do it properly. I know bugger all about Sydney scene but take your word for it being so good. I suppose the upshot for us here is that Brisbane is a so much better place to live than Sydney. So i suppose even though our MP scene is a bit dearer we have it so much better in other ways.

Fatmanaswell
28-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Couldnt agree more. The older ones know they arent in their prime, are experienced and can give you a great massage and service. After 20 years in Sydney, the Brisbane scene changed so much its a total ripoff.Its that curious mixture of knowledge and desperation that just makes it better.

Start looking at your watch half way through and was wait for the extra effort. Not as sexy but close your eyes.....

blake_ly
28-12-2018, 07:49 PM
some of the best massage experiences I've had have been from ML in 30s, or late 20s (as an outlier), not looking for a wife here, just a fun time. So not sure what the fuss is about them being younger..

reddoor
28-12-2018, 10:05 PM
30's or late 20's? U must b 18 if u think they rank as older ML haha.

brownwallaby
28-12-2018, 11:05 PM

That’s correct, the moment I step into a massage shop I turn 25 yrs younger and if the ML is over 30 I feel as if she was my senior, lol. Age is a state of mind ....

blake_ly
30-12-2018, 11:03 AM

Just going along the mindset of the public consensus here, just seems most prefer ML in their 20s :), the older and younger comparison would be for MLs, not the customer as a comparison..

I wish I was 18 again:cry:

Fatmanaswell
02-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Just going along the mindset of the public consensus here, just seems most prefer ML in their 20s :), the older and younger comparison would be for MLs, not the customer as a comparison..

I wish I was 18 again:cry:Nah I agree. Twenties for what we are paying. Thirty anything should be cheaper.