PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star Southport

thunderdome
03-10-2018, 11:24 PM
was in southport so dropped in to sample the menu here. This is the place if you are short on time. $30 for 10min inclusive. I probably went at least 15. choice of girls usually 6 on. all pretty decent and young! It's also $40 for 20mins and $50 for 30mins.

darkice
03-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Great prices in GC!

Surprised to see a quicky option lol. Did they get straight into the fun?

Homebrew
04-10-2018, 06:56 AM
massage, what massage, who cares. geez i thought 30 minutes is short, 10 or fifteen nearly need to walk in self primed

Gilly90
04-10-2018, 08:20 AM
My experience was th polar opposite except the price. Ml was easily 40yp

ococpunt
04-10-2018, 11:09 AM
honestly I would definitely avoid this place, been to many GC places and this is by far one of the worst...

you can get much better options just down the road at nind or scarbrough

thunderdome
04-10-2018, 04:37 PM
It was fine when I went. Choice of 6 girls all young. Even the older one at reception was a hottie and she was the destination at 27. good for a quick cheapy if your short time and monet.

memememe
26-10-2018, 04:24 PM
i sampled baby who took care of mine.. all good

4FoW2
27-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Tried Golden in Scarborough St but girl so so so walked. Visited Asian Star massage. Meet by young lady at front counter. Paid for $60 for 45 mins. Went into room. Waited, in came another girl young Korean. Looked ok so the switch was ok with me. Room looked pretty run down. Massage was lame - had no idea what she was doing in massage. Very little TT. Flipped and said what can you do, said had period. After discussions said could take off but you could see she had no idea. That did me - walked out 10/15 mins early - waste of time. Joke.
Went to 166 Scarborough - older Singaporean lady but left happy. Not great but adequate. $50 for 45 plus $100 for option 3. WIR - surely better options around esp for G Coast.

hill12
28-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Went there last week, the Korean girl just so so.

Heading to the shop got met an young Taiwanese girl.
She was awesome, wild and cheerful.I’ll definitely go back to see her again!

Btw, Been to 166 once. Room is pretty small n meet a ML.
Massage okay, but the lady little bit too old for me.@@

Massaddict
28-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Tried Golden in Scarborough St but girl so so so walked. Visited Asian Star massage. Meet by young lady at front counter. Paid for $60 for 45 mins. Went into room. Waited, in came another girl young Korean. Looked ok so the switch was ok with me. Room looked pretty run down. Massage was lame - had no idea what she was doing in massage. Very little TT. Flipped and said what can you do, said had period. After discussions said could take off but you could see she had no idea. That did me - walked out 10/15 mins early - waste of time. Joke.
Went to 166 Scarborough - older Singaporean lady but left happy. Not great but adequate. $50 for 45 plus $100 for option 3. WIR - surely better options around esp for G Coast.

Havent been punting on the GC for a while but when I did I used to go to a shop on the GC hwy around Mermaid Beach. Used to see Korean student. She would do option 3 for $50. Plus she would grab my hand, squirt some gel on it, then place my hand between her legs to massage her while she massaged me.

Must try that shop again and see if that was standard procedure for the staff there.

4FoW2
28-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Ha ha Massaddict - tried to Pm you about GC venue but your inbox is full - prob everyone desperate to know about your latest "kiss you all over" girl & shop. Poor buggers .... do the research fellas ..its not that hard to work out!

Massaddict
28-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Ha ha Massaddict - tried to Pm you about GC venue but your inbox is full - prob everyone desperate to know about your latest "kiss you all over" girl & shop. Poor buggers .... do the research fellas ..its not that hard to work out!

Try now - have deleted a few

GeorgeJetson
31-10-2018, 01:59 PM
I'm liking the GC. Almost worth the drive from Brisbane for the better value. Rolled the dice at Mermaid Beach. Was short on time, $50 for opt2, me 30 mins later: https://tinyurl.com/yc8sskk7

memememe
08-11-2018, 11:10 AM
went to Asia star for the first time. Location is a bit exposed.. and lots of walk by pedestrians... there was a guy hanging around watching every person who went in and out, while talking on his phone, and looking at umber plates of cars...
so I parked out back then did a blocky first

went inside and saw baby who was chatty, good service, happy to look after me.. nice girl although not the innocent type that I prefer.