PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Daisy is so amazing!

Meng
04-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Popped into 278 again after a long day at work and booked Daisy for 45 minutes.

She walked and was just so tiny and cute looking. Her face is fairy like and her body was slim but curvy. Just the way I like it.

Started off with some DFK and then Into the shower where she washed me off and had some bbbj. We dried off and then it was onto the bed where we did more dfk and she slowly cat bathed down to my cock for more bbbj.

I have to say her bj skills are amazing. She really switches it up and uses cold water through her mouth on my cock then warm water and then I think she put some sort of popping candy thing in her mouth then bjed me which was amazingly tingly.

Dommed up and into cowgirl then mish. Lots of dfk and her sexily touching herself all over. She was so sexy that I couldn’t help finish off in mish.

She then did a really nice strong massage and then wanted to go again. More bbbj and then the buzzer ran but she still dommed me up and we did some more cowgirl but 45 minutes wasn’t enough for me to do 2 shots so we showered kissed and I’m off.

At this point 278 has not given me a bad punt ever. I’m having an existential crisis as what’s the point of writing these ARs as the quality of the girls are all amazing hahahaha.

In my next visit I might cover some of the newer additions to 278.

Mr Fugly
05-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Thanks bro Meng!! I enjoy reading your reviews... it seems we have similar tastes in girls....

Meng
05-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Thanks bro Meng!! I enjoy reading your reviews... it seems we have similar tastes in girls....

Haha thanks Mr Fugly. Think we have similar taste too. Love reading your ARs at 42 Gladesville. I’ll need to visit there again when I’m out west

Ilovetits
05-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Popping candy sound fun that remind me a HK movie which a girl put a pack of popping candy into her mouth before she gave a bj 😍 need to go to see her and try it

Guymartin420
06-10-2018, 06:15 AM
She looked really old, probably 35. Agree she’s tiny. But her skin had bruises, her ass was saggy, and her face looked like she hasn’t eaten in 3 months.

Popped into 278 again after a long day at work and booked Daisy for 45 minutes.

She walked and was just so tiny and cute looking. Her face is fairy like and her body was slim but curvy. Just the way I like it.

Started off with some DFK and then Into the shower where she washed me off and had some bbbj. We dried off and then it was onto the bed where we did more dfk and she slowly cat bathed down to my cock for more bbbj.

I have to say her bj skills are amazing. She really switches it up and uses cold water through her mouth on my cock then warm water and then I think she put some sort of popping candy thing in her mouth then bjed me which was amazingly tingly.

Dommed up and into cowgirl then mish. Lots of dfk and her sexily touching herself all over. She was so sexy that I couldn’t help finish off in mish.

She then did a really nice strong massage and then wanted to go again. More bbbj and then the buzzer ran but she still dommed me up and we did some more cowgirl but 45 minutes wasn’t enough for me to do 2 shots so we showered kissed and I’m off.

At this point 278 has not given me a bad punt ever. I’m having an existential crisis as what’s the point of writing these ARs as the quality of the girls are all amazing hahahaha.

In my next visit I might cover some of the newer additions to 278.

Ilovetits
06-10-2018, 02:50 PM
She looked really old, probably 35. Agree she’s tiny. But her skin had bruises, her ass was saggy, and her face looked like she hasn’t eaten in 3 months.

She looks like 35 😮 omg was planning to see her tonight so should I change someone else instead ?

des888
06-10-2018, 03:13 PM
That guy is full of it i say 25 to 26 max ive seen her a few times

Mr Fugly
06-10-2018, 03:15 PM

Sniff... sniff ... smells like bullshit to me ... I have never seen anyone of that description hanging out at 278/310 .... except the cleaning lady... these are establishments that take super pride in their girls....
You haven't been trying to get it off with that poor cleaning lady have you ?... got caught, get your ass booted out and trying to seek revenge against a shop that doesn't put up with shit?
Or maybe just mixing up shops and seen "daisy" out at some milf shop ??
Nahhh... I won't even give you the benefit of doubt... and just call bullshit alert!!

CharlieMac
06-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Totally agree with Mr. Fugley and Meng.
Guy is out of his tree, totally unfair and i'd say a case of some personal gripe, bad day at work or vendetta.

278 only has the most beautiful girls and HK Daisy is a delightful choice.

What a load of rubbish from Guy.... really. I've been seeing Daisy since she first came to work at 278.

24 is even being unkind, her beautiful skin and youthful appearance could be 20-22.
Her slim figure, perfect skin and amazing attention to your needs.

It you turned up with Daisy on your arm at the Opera or your favourite restaurant jaws would drop.
You'd be punching above your weight, she should be on the arm of a celebrity
She is the kind of girl you'd love to have just to yourself 24/7.

Young, beautiful, intelligent and desire to please. Just a perfect choice.

My only regret is that by letting you know how wonderful she it,
I have to share her time with those who can't appreciate a true delight when they find it.

Meng
06-10-2018, 06:57 PM

Whaaat? No way she’s 35. She’s quite young and her body is smoking tight and fit.

moving4ward
07-10-2018, 06:49 AM
It had been mentioned a few times that Daisy can do a very strong massage.

I wonder how good she is when compare to a really good ML in an RNT? WL (even ML) who is willing to a hard massage is so hard to come by these days. It is a bonus if she is up to the standard brothers are describing.

Meng
07-10-2018, 07:55 AM
It had been mentioned a few times that Daisy can do a very strong massage.

I wonder how good she is when compare to a really good ML in an RNT? WL (even ML) who is willing to a hard massage is so hard to come by these days. It is a bonus if she is up to the standard brothers are describing.

Her massages are really good. For someone so small and light she really puts her whole body weight into the massages which is amazing.

Ilovetits
07-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Her massages are really good. For someone so small and light she really puts her whole body wei ght into the massages which is amazing.

Will go to visit Daisy today after work can’t wait 😍😍😍

Meng
07-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Will go to visit Daisy today after work can’t wait 😍😍😍

Hahaha nice. Let us know how it goes

Ilovetits
09-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Visited Daisy last night her bj skill is amazing specially with the popping candy in her mouth 👄, and she is so pretty and young. Her massage skill is also very good so I plan to visit her again this week 😍😍

Mr Fugly
09-10-2018, 02:24 AM

So, judging by the statement below...the above poster is:

a. a 14 year old kid that thinks anyone over 18 is old..

b. someone who confused the cleaning lady for a working lady...

c. a lying sack of shit trying to damage the reputation of a well run establishment...

hmmm... which do you think he is??

Visited Daisy last night her bj skill is amazing specially with the popping candy in her mouth ��, and she is so pretty and young. Her massage skill is also very good so I plan to visit her again this week ����

Wow, that popping candy idea sounds great!

Meng
09-10-2018, 06:36 AM
Visited Daisy last night her bj skill is amazing specially with the popping candy in her mouth 👄, and she is so pretty and young. Her massage skill is also very good so I plan to visit her again this week 😍😍

Hahaha awesome tits. If I have time this week might try one of the newer girls.

Ilovetits
09-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Agree with bro Meng as they have so many new girls recently I may try the new one first and then visit daisy again after

Ilovetits
09-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Bro Meng which girl(s) have you try so far @ 278 ?

River
09-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Hard to tell with Asian girls. I was in a massage with Elina at Snow Lotus . She looked late 20s early 30s. I asked her how old she was and she said 40. FARK.

No way she looked 40. Tight body. Slim. Gorgeous.

Meng
09-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Bro Meng which girl(s) have you try so far @ 278 ?

I’ve seen so far:

- Daisy
- Baby
- Candy

On my list to see are:
- Luna
- Bunny
- Jin
- Lulu
- Roxy

bronte
09-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Hard to tell with Asian girls. I was in a massage with Elina at Snow Lotus . She looked late 20s early 30s. I asked her how old she was and she said 40. FARK.

No way she looked 40. Tight body. Slim. Gorgeous.
Something tells me you’re Caucasian.

Ilovetits
09-10-2018, 03:32 PM
I’ve seen so far:

- Daisy
- Baby
- Candy

On my list to see are:
- Luna
- Bunny
- Jin
- Lulu
- Roxy

I have seen baby she look so cute specially with her voice also I try Star she have a perfect body and she is the prettiest I seen so far at 278 also Momo great service as well as Cici massive tits 😍😍😍

Planning to see Yoyo since they said she is the DT queen then may be bunny since she also got massive tits

Meng
09-10-2018, 05:22 PM
I have seen baby she look so cute specially with her voice also I try Star she have a perfect body and she is the prettiest I seen so far at 278 also Momo great service as well as Cici massive tits 😍😍😍

Planning to see Yoyo since they said she is the DT queen then may be bunny since she also got massive tits

Ah forgot to add star to my list haha. So many girls do little time

Guymartin420
09-11-2018, 05:26 AM
Guys I went to 278 that day without having a booking. The manager showed me a lineup of around 7-8 girls and I didn’t like any of them as they were not my type- I wanted slim athletic girls. Then he asked me to wait on the room (I paid) and sent someone named daisy.

That girl was ugly, looked famished rather than slim. I even suspect she’s a junkie. She looked very old. It wasn’t obvious until she undressed and by then it was too late.

I walked out. I swear it’s the truth.

I don’t want to cause reputational damage to any shop. But that’s what really happened.

Either the manager (s) - there were couple of young guys at the counter- were playing me or I was shit out of luck

Guymartin420
09-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Or I was an idiot to pay upfront

mcjesus
09-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Guys I went to 278 that day without having a booking. The manager showed me a lineup of around 7-8 girls and I didn’t like any of them as they were not my type- I wanted slim athletic girls. Then he asked me to wait on the room (I paid) and sent someone named daisy.

That girl was ugly, looked famished rather than slim. I even suspect she’s a junkie. She looked very old. It wasn’t obvious until she undressed and by then it was too late.

I don’t want to cause reputational damage to any shop. But that’s what really happened.

Either the manager (s) - there were couple of young guys at the counter- were playing me or I was shit out of luck

hey martin! you are not asian, right? it seems to me that you are not familiar with asian girls who are born and raised in asia. i have seen daisy. i dont think she’s old. 20s for sure. she is not athletic but she is healthy and full build asian lady. if you prefer australia-born-asians, who are very different from asia-born-asians, then 278 is not the place for you.

ps.
she is not ugly.

ray5950
09-11-2018, 07:21 AM

So you paid full price and walk out without even give her a shot ?

Very well-done, shops/girls must love rich dumb people like you.

And although everyone got a different taste, Daisy is not ugly, you are.

Ilovetits
09-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Went to 278 booked for baby but unfortunately she is sick and can’t work for the rest of the night so I was shown around 9 girls and the last one is daisy. I pick daisy for 45 mins and I don’t agree she look old to be honest she is around 23-26 to me and her service is amazing may be you have very different expectations to an Asian girl
I would rate her 8.5/10 overall

popfeiyu
09-11-2018, 04:35 PM

maybe you could let our guys know, which competitive shop are you from?:shout::shout: obviously you didn't see daisy

Guymartin420
09-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Guys

I’m not from any shop 😀

Probably it’s not the daisy you are discussing about. I’m not 100% sure. I had been to Ginza several times and I never had this experience.

I like young, slim (B or C cup max) Asian girls with perky (not too big) ass. That’s what I was expecting. But what I got was something quite different.

No, I’m not rich. I didn’t want to create a scene for small bucks.

dodo
19-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Saw Daisy 2 weeks ago - 4th punt at 278 - worth it