PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Naomi - young n fresh

Putter
06-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Wanted to try some new J talent. Saw Naomi on the roster this week so gave her a go. No regrets.

She is young, short hair, cute face with a fringe that enhances her kawaiiness. She has nice C cups and a lovely ass.

As expected from a sweet novice, the shower is just a wash. On the bed, it’s ladies first and I take time to pleasure her for 10 minutes. She was so damn tight, but after a few minutes of savouring her pussy, her muscles relaxed and she was very wet.

Sex was GFE style. I took my time, and we both enjoyed it. She has such a great smile! We tried a few positions and at the end I came in the bag. She held on to me so we cuddled for a few minutes before I slid out.

What surprised me was that she began to give me an amazing slurpy bbbj straight after. She drooled all over my dick n balls, and the combo hj and bj got me rock hard for round 2.

As before, I put the rubber on as she struggled with her long nails. There was loads of passion in round 2 and as she was very wet, I went hard and fast for almost 10 minutes. When it was time, I withdrew, ripped off the rubber and came all over her tummy. She was still wearing a beautiful smile and from her panting I could tell she needed a few minutes to recover.

Don’t expect the service level provided by the young Chinese ladies of Ginza or 278. Naomi is someone you have to take time and effort to savour. Will defn return to see her.

rooter
06-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Saw Naomi two weeks ago.
Very nice young girl.
Very sweet.
Damn! She is tight though.
I am only a little fella but I was struggling to get in there.

Hu6e
06-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Nice review bro!
Sounds supa kawaii.

If what you and rooter say is true, it might be a few weeks before I get to try.

Thanks for sharing.