PDA

View Full Version : GIB........frustrated

The Professor
07-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Tried to visit Bubbles but door locked - dam! Headed to GIB whereby many a happy time was had before. Met by young extremely attractive Jap girl. Massage was very good - strong pressure and seemed to know what she was doing. No brushes or touches. On the flip just said do you want extra service- option 1 & 2 only but seemed timid. After very little early excitement and with 15 mins to go I thought nah... prob just standard mechanical finish. When will these girls learn that if you want the big bucks you have to give something to motivate the punter. Just asking if you want more on the flip with 15/20 mins to go doesn't cut it. Prob need to be forceful or go for 30 and hope no bookings following if wish to extend. Frustrated but she did give a good massage.

Massaddict
07-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Bubbles door is locked if all MLs are busy - I find making a booking is best - door has always been unlocked when I arrived.

I did get a text message from Bubble saying they did have phone problems which was making it not working at times - will explain the posts about not getting replys to text.
I must admit I have never had a problem getting a prompt reply to my texts so far.

When trying a shop for the first time I always go for 30 mins and ask if I can extend if the ML is hot and the massage is up there. Thus save $$$ if a crap massage.

darkice
08-10-2018, 03:21 AM
Totally agree with you. If you plan to charge crazy rates at least make it so its hard for the punter to say no.

So so easy to say no when you turn around and you're soft like marshmallow