Date of Visit : 14/08/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander

Phone :94241278

Hours of Business : 10.am till 1pm weekday later weekends

Rates : $150 a hour

Size/shape : slim size 6 C cup shaved natural perfect B/C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :
Chinese
Services Provided : BBDTBJ. light kiss sexy dancing full sex doggie mish really service orientated remembers details from last visit.

Value for money/recommend? : very good value
Carla looks great in her photos and is better looking in person.
she is very friendly and so easy to get on with.

i arrived late and Friday night and I had to wait a hour but it was well worth the wait as Carla is a beauty and very good fun and service.
When Carla was finally free I paid my money and was lead into the room , Carla recognized me straight away which is always a good start.
Carla came over gave me a kiss and said thanks for waiting , there were other girls available but a good punt is worth the wait.
Carla broke from a kiss and handed me a towel I eagerly stripped and jumped into the shower to clean the day off me., Carla got some dance music going and started to dance in heels while I dried and finished
I walked over to her and she held my hand and backed her beautiful shaped arse up to me and started to grind her arse on my cock which was starting to get very interested.
As Carla was wearing heels her arse was at just at a good height for me to grind up and down on her bum cheeks
As the song was still pumping and I was grinding and I had a hand around the front and slowly and gently rubbing Carla’s pussy lips and clit she was opening up like a flower and her pollen was starting to flow and get real wet.
she was as excited as I was and she dragged me to the bed and forced me onto my back and just devoured my bell head licking around the top then going deep all the way down till I could not see any of little me at all woo hoo very good action.
I was getting way to close with the BBDT BJ so api asked can we dom up Carla jumped with great enthusiasm and quickly and expertly applied the dom and as I was still on my back she threw a leg over me an got to into Asian cowgirl position and slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my cock she did not need any lube as she was wet and ready Carla rode me until the convulsions were close I had held out so I let her go on and grind down till she came.
i gently rolled out from under her and asked her to lay on the corner of the bed and api stood and entered her very wet pussy mish style I love it when there stare down and watch your cock go in and out of there pussy you can tell they also love the feeling and I was close so I just rode the moment and came because I just could not control that feeling , wow great finish we both went to the pillows and just held onto each other and relaxed till the end of the booking , great session Carla we spoke about stuff I had talked about last time that I had forgotten , being nice really helps and you get a much better time from the girls.
The 2 hours had just flown so I cleaned up and said goodbye till next time and im sure there will be.
Thanks Carla.

tarenpoint64
15-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Carla is working today ,for booking 95241278

BigDickAsian
09-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Yes I tried her yesterday.
Nice bbbj technique. Had to pay an almighty tip to convince her to do cim.
She’s a good girl. Service oriented.
Nice boobs
Shame that she smokes.

tarenpoint64
13-04-2019, 02:29 PM
]***CARLA***http://64alexander.com.au/wp-content/plugins/our-ladies/uploads/205/view/205_carla2e.gifnew sexy ,pretty elegant looking china doll ,around 165 cm , slim frame with sexy attractive shape , d cup , snow white smooth skin , a lovely gem that willing to please ,very open -minded and naughty . her service include BBBJ Kiss GFE ....
REVIEWhttp://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?74236-CARLA-A-Rare-Beauty-with-Bedroom-Eyes-to-die-for-!!!