PDA

View Full Version : Question Choices choices

Tittylover01
08-10-2018, 06:09 PM
I’ve been reading all the ar’s for quite some time now and the choice in Sydney is outstanding. Wollongong is limited but still good ones to be had, but Sydney I’m spoilt for choice.
Thanks to all who write ar’s and to the ladies for giving great service.
I don’t have huge amounts of spare cash flying around and usually have a rnt every month or six weeks or so.
I’m preparing for my next one maybe two sessions in the next month and have been dreaming about all those lovely mls I’d love to spend some time with.
This has left me in quite a pickle...
So I am asking all the brothers for a recommendation that won’t break the bank - say $100 ish. RnT with maybe at a push cbj. She would have to be outstanding for me to take cbj.
I love Japanese women best and any other asian woman after that. I’m very happy with a milf but being mid 40’s myself I’d love an 18 yr old too!!
I’ve read all the ar’s for the QVB mamasan double ( I’ve never had a threesome) and they are high up the list. Mimi at Burwood is number 1 to visit at the moment and being a tight arse I’m looking at stanmore for $60 all inclusive...
Help me decide brothers or point me in another direction.
Who and where should I go to next??

Hu6e
08-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Wrong area bro.
This is for private fs ladies.

Quit whatever vice you have for 2 weeks.
Take that money and fuck a beautiful young Asian.

Tittylover01
08-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Apologies i thought I was posting in private general talk.... which should I post in brother Hu6e??