PDA

View Full Version : Poppin' the Cherry

Starmamu
08-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Long time "salty wet" lurker, first time after reporter

Well, after reading the Cherry reviews from Ahlungor and others, thought I'd give Cherry a go at 227 North Strathfield a go.
A wise man once said dont eat where you shit, so seeing I live a good half hr drive away, thought there would be little to no chance of seeing someone in this neck of the woods.

Booking was super easy through WeChat. Basically asked for recommendations, before saying Cherry please.
The shop owner / reception was super helpful- none of that patronizing take it or leave it attitude.

Well, walked in there, and saw Cherry. She is very very attractive and busty (duh!)
Her English wasnt the best but she gets by well enough.
Being a first time Cherry visitor, she was quite professional and asked what type of massage I would like - opted for a medium massage.

First hints of pt 2 was when she all so gently lowered her massive assets to brush my back when reaching for a massage. I can tell you that there was an instant reaction :)

Pt 2 was the standard fee but there was nothing "standard" about her service. She knows what shes doing alright. Very very soft sensual touches in just the right places if you know what i mean.
I can definitely see why shes so popular in aus99

On the way out, I happened to visit the toilet and saw some of the other beauties in the waiting room. They were all easy on the eye.

Would I go back? Yes sir. In a heartbeat.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2018, 11:40 AM
“salty wet “ first time I see this translation = 咸濕 ! so you are Cantonese origin ?

自己友咊!

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Long time "salty wet" lurker, first time after reporter

Well, after reading the Cherry reviews from Ahlungor and others, thought I'd give Cherry a go at 227 North Strathfield a go.
A wise man once said dont eat where you shit, so seeing I live a good half hr drive away, thought there would be little to no chance of seeing someone in this neck of the woods.

Booking was super easy through WeChat. Basically asked for recommendations, before saying Cherry please.
The shop owner / reception was super helpful- none of that patronizing take it or leave it attitude.

Well, walked in there, and saw Cherry. She is very very attractive and busty (duh!)
Her English wasnt the best but she gets by well enough.
Being a first time Cherry visitor, she was quite professional and asked what type of massage I would like - opted for a medium massage.

First hints of pt 2 was when she all so gently lowered her massive assets to brush my back when reaching for a massage. I can tell you that there was an instant reaction :)

Pt 2 was the standard fee but there was nothing "standard" about her service. She knows what shes doing alright. Very very soft sensual touches in just the right places if you know what i mean.
I can definitely see why shes so popular in aus99

On the way out, I happened to visit the toilet and saw some of the other beauties in the waiting room. They were all easy on the eye.

Would I go back? Yes sir. In a heartbeat.

Great first time review Starmamu! Keep it coming Bro !

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Ps. My no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 is working today at QVB too .

Starmamu
09-10-2018, 04:27 PM
“salty wet “ first time I see this translation = 咸濕 ! so you are Cantonese origin ?

自己友咊!

Lol yes.
I can see 2 big reasons why she's your #1 too. 😂😂😂

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Lol yes.
I can see 2 big reasons why she's your #1 too. 😂😂😂

Don’t tell me you were at QVB this afternoon too , I was with Cherry 🍒 for an hour this time as I actually needed the massage , there was a Cantonese Brother next door seeing Apple and it was quite fun listening to their conversations!!

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Cherry 🍒 is back at 227 Concord Road today.

Cheers