PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Fallen Angels Pendle Hill info?

coolridge
09-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Hey boys, heard about this shop is good for Aussies, particularly featuring some BBW's with some big titties which I'm a sucker for. Anyone got any info on this place?

Niceguy11
10-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Hey boys, heard about this shop is good for Aussies, particularly featuring some BBW's with some big titties which I'm a sucker for. Anyone got any info on this place?

Hey Coolidge. I have been past this shop hundreds of times but have never visited. I have heard it has many caucasian girls but I couldn't say 100% because I only visit Asian shops. Everytime I've driven past, the carpark and street parking has been relatively full and that was around 9:30-10:00 at night.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2018, 11:47 AM

There have been quite a few review for this shop at 112 Pendle Hill, guess you don’t know where to look or how to search?

Go click on the search function , type in Pendle in the key word and select title only and enjoy.

Cheers