PDA

View Full Version : Question Angel Inn Punters?

aubade_sydney
11-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Hi all,

Did anyone try out this place? any good punt to share exp?

https://www.gangnamgirls.com.au/rates

Riff888
11-10-2018, 11:18 AM
I haven't been but I always got the web address and WeChat ID confused with 244 Paddington.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hu6e
11-10-2018, 12:16 PM
VIP/Diamond service for $200/hour.... bargain.

aubade_sydney
18-10-2018, 01:44 PM
any senior member would like to give it a try and review for everyone? a baby member like me won't be a good one.

wilisno
18-10-2018, 01:46 PM
any senior member would like to give it a try and review for everyone? a baby member like me won't be a good one.

Why are you so keen to promote this shop ? Part owner ?

Meng
19-10-2018, 05:46 AM
I’ve tried this place when they first started advertising on here.

Place is horrible, the room was dark and the girl didn’t look remotely close to the photos which I think are all fake. I was tempted by the VIP service, had a girl called Jessica I think and she went through all the standard inclusion VIP offered like a robot but what really annoyed me was her trying to waste time doing the nuru by fiddling with the shower head etc. onto the bed and more padding out of time. I did manage to cum but as soon as I did she was on her phone.

There was even a part where she just ignored me and was scratching at my legs pretending to give a massage while clearly transfixed on her phone.

I wouldn’t bother with this place.

aubade_sydney
19-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Why are you so keen to promote this shop ? Part owner ?

I wish. lolzz because I'm fighting by myself whether should spend money at Ginza/278 or try out this place. the girls look hot but not a good reputation as Ginza/278. so that's the reason why I'm seeking for reviews. not to promote.

aubade_sydney
19-10-2018, 01:00 PM
I’ve tried this place when they first started advertising on here.

Place is horrible, the room was dark and the girl didn’t look remotely close to the photos which I think are all fake. I was tempted by the VIP service, had a girl called Jessica I think and she went through all the standard inclusion VIP offered like a robot but what really annoyed me was her trying to waste time doing the nuru by fiddling with the shower head etc. onto the bed and more padding out of time. I did manage to cum but as soon as I did she was on her phone.

There was even a part where she just ignored me and was scratching at my legs pretending to give a massage while clearly transfixed on her phone.

I wouldn’t bother with this place.

look like a bad reputation shop to go. def should stay out of this place then. thanks mate. save me one travel to there.

aubade_sydney
19-10-2018, 11:22 PM
TBH in the city region you dont really have to try anything else apart from 278. At that price level, no one can competite given the quality of the girls. Even I don't like Wilson as a person but you have to give it to him to put something like that together.

If you are an all safety player you may want to give the "Kyoto Alliance° a try...that is 206, 57 and 43. Same owber. They roster 20+ girls per day between the three shops. Quality at best equal 278 and some are really a bitch like Candy. Not worth it if you after Diamond servives.

Thanks for your recommendation. really unfortunately that I’m always after the diamond services though. but will def try your places in future.