PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Turkish bathhouse?

ococpunt
11-10-2018, 03:09 PM
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2742454534/TURKISH-BATH-MASSAGE-AND-MASSAGE-SPA-AVAILABLE-AT-SLACKS-CREEK.html

Just saw this, anyone had a pleasure of trying?

Only heard of Asian bathhouses, so Turkish bath offers Turkish ML? :cool2:

blake_ly
12-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Isn't Turkish bath houses what started bath houses? Like as traditional as it gets... also looks totally legit

Brissypunter
12-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Try it out heard good reports to far Southside for me

eltran
13-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Isn't "Turkish Bath-house" code for gay?

Brissypunter
13-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Not this one , on reports I’ve heard hope to pay a visit soon

ococpunt
13-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Not this one , on reports I’ve heard hope to pay a visit soon

what does your "reports" say? the place looks legit, but it is advertising on locanto which is interesting...

MrGrumpy
13-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Will Pass on the Turkish bath. On Google maps It shows up as “Lale Turkish bath” but appears to now be called Melbas Day Spa. Am fairly sure you can get a nice Asian massage there. PM for details. Named after Aussie Dame Nellie Melba I guess. Reminds me of a day spa that opened in Queen St. Brisbane CBD for a year or so. Water changed after every 10 customers. Noooooo thanks.

skool
14-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Only 1 Asian ml when I checked last week. Was busy serving someone as she came out for a quick chat whilst giving someone a bubble bath.
Could see bubbles still stuck to her hands, but wasn’t that attractive so I walked out.

Trapper
16-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Ok lets clear up some stuff, I have been there. I also came out with a third degree burn from the hot marble slab you lay on (it was a slow build up of heat so like the frog in the pot of water don't notice it until too late) however in saying this not only did i feel other wise fantastic when i left but the attention of even a not great looking woman bathing you is beyond great. Pretty standard costs though so I didn't indulge. They do offer just straight massage as well