PDA

View Full Version : 1 Nirvana Bexley massage girl lyli

johnoz
11-10-2018, 05:26 PM
LYLI is a Japanese girl. This is a very imaginative type. I have been to Japan before, leaving a good impression. In my impression, Japanese women are very gentle, especially for their husbands, they are very polite and considerate, good wife and good mother, and Japan. Sometimes the country with very open personality, Japan's AV world is famous, so Japanese women should be very unrestrained in bed, such a dual-featured woman should be a gentle sexy stunner. With this delusion, I came to the Bexley massage on the 39th. This is my first time to come to this store. The place is very easy to find. It is a messy doorway. When I go upstairs, I feel the stairs are swaying. In short, it is very simple. However, the key to our men’s coming here is the performance of girls, so it doesn’t matter.
On the second floor, I quickly arrived at the LYLI room. We greeted the English friendly. The basic communication was no problem. The Japanese girl was really careful. I took the towel and asked me to take a shower. I also helped me to hang up and open the air conditioner. In October, Sydney was quite cold. It was drizzling outside. I was like a warm comfort zone found by a frozen boy. The younger brother under the warmth of my heart was warm. LYLI came over and hugged, I can feel the great pressure on the chest, but it was a little short, but the Japanese are not all small and exquisite. At this time, the way she looks at her is actually not the same as the photo on the publicity. It is a fascinating woman. The feeling of reality and simplicity are just another kind of beauty. I like it. At this point, I was standing naked, the Japanese little girl was still wearing sexy underwear, she slowly kissed from the neck to the nipple, and the hand slid on her body to tease each of my cells.I also started to touch her chest, she is some kind of meat, the skin is slippery, the breasts are soft, the underwear slips off, LYLI is naked and starts to attack my lower body, first hand and then blowjob, I stand by the bed She squatted on the bed, and in order to make her posture comfortable, I stood on the bed, so that she was kneeling in front of me, her mouth was facing the younger brother, the big mirror on the wall allowed me to admire my stalwart while the glamorous beauty was squatting. Under the creep. LYLI is a veteran of the bed, her mouth is non-stop, with a younger brother, and will lick my eggs for a while, both hands are still on our back nipples teasing, the little cock slowly becomes a big cock, the most deadly It was LYLI who stared at my eyes with a charming look while kneeling down. Hey, God, you little goblin, I want to do you! I am excited.
LYLI immediately squats, the butt is facing me as a puppy, and I will drive straight into it, insert it into the vagina, I don’t know when she put the lubricant, the inside is slippery, and the feeling of active attack in the back is very conquering. Feeling, holding her waist in both hands, sometimes holding a white buttocks, even fingers inserted into the asshole, LYLI twisted her head and looked at me with blurred eyes, with the sound of sensuality called the bed, I responded to her is a strong impact The sound of the ass, this room is so simple. I heard the voice of someone in the corridor. These sounds interrupted my feelings. The younger brother softened and slipped out of LYLI's ass. The thoughtful Japanese beauty immediately turned over and licked my chest again. I massaged the little cock with skill. Slowly, the cock was great again. LYLI slowly lay down, facing me with my legs open and tempting eyes. Looking at me, my tongue stretched out and licked my lips. She didn't scrape the pubic hair. It was black and black underneath, but the Japanese beauty used her hands to open the labia, revealing the tender pink inside.I am still very sensitive to the woman's genitals. I reached out and inserted her vagina with her fingers. She shook her head gently, but did not resist. My cock stood up and rushed to the genital LYLI. She screamed and her eyes were intoxicated. , debauchery, confusion, in short, very beautiful, I bowed her head and kissed her, is the kind of kiss between male and female friends, very enjoyable, the younger brother below does not stop, the water and milk blend, the two fit, in the intense pumping The explosion broke out, and I felt that the woman under my body was crushed by me. After finishing the mess, I also had a relaxing massage. I hugged LYLI and said goodbye. She praised me as a gentle gentleman. I said that she gave me the feeling of returning to my girlfriend and refused to leave.
When I came out at the door, I saw the boss smiled and said hello to me. I will come back next time. I still have two high-heeled girls sitting next to me. It looks good in quality and beautiful. I think I will come back soon, maybe try other girls, the first evaluation is very good. Thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/7898f07536dad00b5d362f7e058391e8.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

johnny
13-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Couldn’t really understand the review but is this place full service? Or just massage and happy ending?