PDA

View Full Version : Fiona - Rhodes

Mclovin69
13-10-2018, 03:20 PM
I was a FS guys but converted to RnT since these girls are more fun of the time - GFE

To be honest i haven't done FS for a few years. Anyway, gave this place a go since it was nearby.

I visited Fiona this morning in her private home in Blaxland rd not far from the station. Link below. Found her on Locanto- Tag Ruby 3150 - You will need to check the roster daily to see who a available.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2436110837/Hot-sexy-Fiona-back-to-Rhodes-Come-and-play-with-me.html

Overall she was not bad, the sited said she was 25 but feel she was maybe 30-35 and she was a MILF since i could she minor stretch mark. Slim body big boobies D cup. Opted in for a 45min $140 damage. This allow me 2 shot. which was good for me didn't want game over less in then 10min.

After round 1 she did a massage before next round 2. The massage was nothing special (flashback WL massage are always mediocre, maybe that's why I converted).

Round 2, she CBJ to get me started and this time i was in control.

If you like Large boobs she is your girl, they were amazing,:cry::startle::love: I could play with them there all day, then I would be broke.LOL

I notice there was 2 rooms with bed as you walk in. I asked Fiona about who else was working, she said her name was Sarah. But I couldn't find her on Locanto and her friend was looking after the website, so I wasn't quite sure what her tag was.

If anyone know the Tag let me know.

Riff888
13-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Nice AR Mclovin69, good to see this section still gets ARs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Mclovin69
13-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Ye i think people misread the category and post where they feel like it. which is quite annoying.

Riff888
13-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Ye i think people misread the category and post where they feel like it. which is quite annoying.Yeah true, the categories are pretty self explanatory.

Also, this category is not as popular these days since the demise of Cracker/Backpage.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Gregorious
13-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the review dude. How great are her boobs?

Starmamu
14-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Good find and after report McLovin

The Rhodes scene seems to have slowed down recently

Mclovin69
15-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Thanks mate
There is so many wl in Rhodes hard to find any good ones.

Gregorious
15-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Yeah its a shame.

All scammers and fake ads.

First place to get their shit togther and operate with some integrity will kill it.

House on Blaxland Rd only trustworthy joint

Mclovin69
15-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Yeah its a shame.

All scammers and fake ads.

First place to get their shit togther and operate with some integrity will kill it.

House on Blaxland Rd only trustworthy joint

Who did you try are blaxland road?

Gregorious
15-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Emily
Vicky
Venus
Lisa
Sarah

Plus quite a few others.

Since moving out of the area ive visited less but still keep an eye on which girls are on.

Dying to see Venus again. One of the most amazing girls ever.

Mclovin69
17-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Emily
Vicky
Venus
Lisa
Sarah

Plus quite a few others.

Since moving out of the area ive visited less but still keep an eye on which girls are on.

Dying to see Venus again. One of the most amazing girls ever.

What the age of these girls ?

Fiona- advertised 25 but i think she was more like 35