PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite

skool
13-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Tried this place few days back after a long time. Upon walk-in found 2-3 non-asians working. To be honest, shop is good, rooms are spacious and clean, located discreet.
Here comes the twist.
2 columbian cute girls I tried both separately out of curiosity ( high hopes) turned out to be wrong decision. Zero massage, however I was not after massage, so after 5 mins of general conversation I brought up the normal questions to which they reacted as if they are offering something unique and only to me, for double the cost I paid for massage ( 45 mins), with too many conditions which are difficult to follow while enjoying the moments.
For first girl (Zara) I took that offer, thinking of building a rapo and getting things better eventually being a loyal customer, but even after paying 2 pineapples and following all conditions, I failed to bring smile and comfort and ended up being handled by machine.

After learning this lesson, when I tried another columbian - she simply started massage without showing any interest in conversation and kept constantly looking at a wall clock.
I felt as if I m the least interesting thing present in that room. I changed my time from 1 hour to 30 mins and saved $20.

So they now have made some conditions for all customers, as informed by almost all girls I tried to communicate at this place- nothing more than basic extras( option 1 - pineapple, option 2 - pineapple + pineapple), no body contact will be made by customers, no smile, no talks, extras will be delivered only in last couple of mins no matter how bad massage is.

4FoW2
13-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Tried this place few days back after a long time. Upon walk-in found 2-3 non-asians working. To be honest, shop is good, rooms are spacious and clean, located discreet.
Here comes the twist.
2 columbian cute girls I tried both separately out of curiosity ( high hopes) turned out to be wrong decision. Zero massage, however I was not after massage, so after 5 mins of general conversation I brought up the normal questions to which they reacted as if they are offering something unique and only to me, for double the cost I paid for massage ( 45 mins), with too many conditions which are difficult to follow while enjoying the moments.
For first girl (Zara) I took that offer, thinking of building a rapo and getting things better eventually being a loyal customer, but even after paying 2 pineapples and following all conditions, I failed to bring smile and comfort and ended up being handled by machine.

After learning this lesson, when I tried another columbian - she simply started massage without showing any interest in conversation and kept constantly looking at a wall clock.
I felt as if I m the least interesting thing present in that room. I changed my time from 1 hour to 30 mins and saved $20.

So they now have made some conditions for all customers, as informed by almost all girls I tried to communicate at this place- nothing more than basic extras( option 1 - pineapple, option 2 - pineapple + pineapple), no body contact will be made by customers, no smile, no talks, extras will be delivered only in last couple of mins no matter how bad massage is.

Has been a crap place for a while. Used to be OK before they got busted some time ago. Sorry you wasted your money but thanks for taking one for the team. God knows how they stay in business.

popeye96
14-10-2018, 10:52 AM
I've heard similar stories about just about all the Central/South American ML's. They must think they are something extra special. Maybe they are to some, but from the consistently poor reports, I'd never visit one.

Claymore123
14-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Miss the days where yumi the jap ml used to work here... Wonder where she is now

Tavs
14-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Miss the days where yumi the jap ml used to work here... Wonder where she is now

Probably married to some guy who thought he was getting a sweet innocent virgin.

tuan_87
14-10-2018, 05:35 PM

Fuck yeh mate yumi was one of my all time favorites, she’s probably in my top 3 hottest ml I’ve ever seen. From what I heard from another ml she’s gone back to Japan. She quit exquisite and
Went private due to issues with the boss lady. I know this cause after she left she texted me. she had some kiwi partner while
She was in Australia but unsure if they still together. She was by far the most popular girl at exquisate! Im suprised nobody ever mectioned her name on this forum back in the day
When she was working (I did a couple of reviews on her)

tuan_87
14-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Miss the days where yumi the jap ml used to work here... Wonder where she is now it’s a shame about this place tho use to be
Probably the best shop in Brisbane!

skool
14-10-2018, 08:01 PM
I have had few really good sessions with South American girls. But yes, success rate is lower than Asian MLs.
That’s y I prefer GC shops for non-asians, don’t know why, but the success rate is higher in GC and options on the menu are more compared to Brissy.
In GC, I was readily offered all the options for 1 pineapple however, I use all my communication skills for 15-20 mins during the session to get it from Bris MLs that too for 2 pineapples, which you may not get next time with the same ML.

4FoW2
14-10-2018, 09:30 PM
I have had few really good sessions with South American girls. But yes, success rate is lower than Asian MLs.
That’s y I prefer GC shops for non-asians, don’t know why, but the success rate is higher in GC and options on the menu are more compared to Brissy.
In GC, I was readily offered all the options for 1 pineapple however, I use all my communication skills for 15-20 mins during the session to get it from Bris MLs that too for 2 pineapples, which you may not get next time with the same ML.

Surely you jest? Care to elaborate where?

skool
14-10-2018, 10:17 PM
If u check locanto closely for ads around GC, it’s not hard to crack.

4FoW2
15-10-2018, 08:02 AM

Just checking..... so you are saying that you can get all the options - all the way up to horizontal dancing - at the GC on locanto for the price of a massage fee (say $60) and 1 pineapple ($50) =$110 ?

skool
15-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Just checking..... so you are saying that you can get all the options - all the way up to horizontal dancing - at the GC on locanto for the price of a massage fee (say $60) and 1 pineapple ($50) =$110 ?

Donno what is “ horizontal dancing”, but you will get all those extras for 1 pineapple easily to which you negotiate hard and pay 2 pineapples in Brisbane. Atleast I got it atleast at 3 different places around GC at different times on my first visit, and it got better and better after being a loyal customer

Homebrew
22-10-2018, 07:07 AM
used to see a little Jap girl here probably 3 years ago, solid shorter girl was always quite accommodating and very eager to earn some rewards. as visits went on she got to know what was liked and always enjoyed the time herself.
moved around to a few shops, went up the road to Serentity, now back in Japan, i think. yeah some good memories.

mman69
23-10-2018, 08:29 PM
the old manager suzi think her name was was good for a few fun and games once you seen her a few time she got pretty wild but im going back like 5 years
tried a few Brazilian girls here on the gc made post about a shop at nerang..not worth really they seem to act like they are something special which initially for the uniqueness they are but pretty poor VFM havnt found a one worth seeing again maybe in 3 years if they keep coming to study they will end up getting the idea and give better service like the habs do now but for now i stay clear .

tuan_87
24-10-2018, 02:45 AM
Yeh the first time I went there was like 5-6 years ago when Suzy was the manager. Never got a service from her tho but saw her there a couple times. Dunno how she did it but she found some real stunners working for her back in the day....

DCUP
26-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Zara and Ann are the best options here but limited options for Zara $100 for option 2 at the get go,Ann will do much more once you establish repore with her..
Dodge the Chinese girl here she nowhere on the scale of things as is the jap ml
Just my 2 cents

saturday88
27-11-2018, 12:02 AM
i like option 2 with the korean here, she has a killer body

Falcon2005
27-11-2018, 07:14 PM
the old manager suzi think her name was was good for a few fun and games once you seen her a few time she got pretty wild but im going back like 5 years .

Would be a bit more then 5 yrs I think, but yes Suzi was good...extras got better after she needs to raise extra funds :) So her a couple of times after she left there.
This place was my go too back then, had some fun ML's. Remember one who loved to get you to rub her til she cum...Other one who gave great massages was Mia (now boss at close by shop) great massage and when you got her in the right mood...gets nice in wet :)

gpeck80
06-12-2018, 09:25 PM

Yep. I agree with this.

skool
07-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Zara and Ann are the best options here but limited options for Zara $100 for option 2 at the get go,Ann will do much more once you establish repore with her..
Dodge the Chinese girl here she nowhere on the scale of things as is the jap ml
Just my 2 cents

My 2 cents for Zara- she does a classic belly dance, would love to watch if she was with assets. Those dance moves doesn’t looks good on a flat front and back.

DCUP
07-12-2018, 11:37 PM
My 2 cents for Zara- she does a classic belly dance, would love to watch if she was with assets. Those dance moves doesn’t looks good on a flat front and back.

She's got hips and butt is not bad! agree bit flat up top and friendly as

Fatmanaswell
28-12-2018, 07:33 PM
My 2 cents for Zara- she does a classic belly dance, would love to watch if she was with assets. Those dance moves doesn’t looks good on a flat front and back.Are you sure shes from Columbia. Good old belly dance is Arabic not South American. I think it's just a stage nationality.

How long has she been there?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skool
30-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Nah, she is definitely not Arabic. She is anyway not of my preference so didn’t repeat her.

What’s the current line up is like? Worth a visit?