PDA

View Full Version : pattie, size 8 bursty , vixens 271

vixens271
14-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Pattie, size 6, slim. long legs , Super Popular BABY– speaks good English & polite. Booked out every week. be quick! picture.

Her pussy was just as tight and as sensitive, her ass just looks perfect. Her English is still poor, but I’m lucky my Thai is ok. But I will say this is a must see girl if you like small Thai girls. 160cm max ,
size 5 - 6, about B cup and around 25yrs old.

call 9564 2872

Sarah, 20 yo, students , from thai, new to this industry, new to shop

Gorgeous Michelle – Taiwanese, 22, beautiful eyes and stunning body, lots of bonus service and good 1st choice.
Sexy Abby – Chinese, 23, petite & gorgeous, warm and loves to giggle, gives one of the best erotic massage, very popular girl , HIGHLY recommended for GFE
She is a a real sexpot with lips that taste like honey, cheeky girl be careful with this one xxxxxxxxxxxxx Service french kiss , french kiss">DFK, Shower service, BBBJ, 69, DATY,Pussy sliding CIM at the girls option

Vivian, 20 yo, students , mix from malaysia and chinamovie star lookalike, slim great body and friendly personality, HIGHLY recommended VERY popularnew to this industry, new to shop. slim body, long hairsSexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.