PDA

View Full Version : Logan Centre

skool
14-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Forgot the the shop name.
Visited twice, and totally different experience.
First visit, Asian lady in her late 30s at counter. Cute looking, long hair, curvy tight body, killing smile.
50 for 45 mins, and within 5-6 mins, we began. 2 pineapples and allowed for everything. Session went overtime, finished after 2 hiccups of little head.

Second visit- new ML on the counter, bit old, long hair, Japanese. Decided to leave but offered 40 for 1 hour so went ahead.
Once in, she was constantly coming close, getting too friendly, so popped question. Her answer was hilarious- she charge 2 pineapples to all her customers for HJ, and she is quite popular for that, and she is always overbooked by her loyal customers for the same.
I jumped out of the room, got refund and walked out.

4FoW2
14-10-2018, 09:33 PM
First visit, Asian lady in her late 30s at counter. Cute looking, long hair, curvy tight body, killing smile.
50 for 45 mins, and within 5-6 mins, we began. 2 pineapples and allowed for everything. Session went overtime, finished after 2 hiccups of little head.

Second visit- new ML on the counter, bit old, long hair, Japanese. Decided to leave but offered 40 for 1 hour so went ahead.
Once in, she was constantly coming close, getting too friendly, so popped question. Her answer was hilarious- she charge 2 pineapples to all her customers for HJ, and she is quite popular for that, and she is always overbooked by her loyal customers for the same.

In the shops near Woolies.....concur on experience 2....experience 1 really????

skool
14-10-2018, 10:16 PM
That’s the one. Experience-1 I might be lucky. I will still check it next time for the same lady I had to see if she offers same every time. If I succeed, it will be a jackpot, which I won’t mind passing on 😁

tsukuba
15-10-2018, 12:54 AM

Is the older one on your second visit the real short ML? Have found her to go further but charges too much