PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Mia, finally got a chance to meet her.

Arnie_Fan
14-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville

02 9807 8825

0498 100 011

Sex Worker's Name: Mia

Session Month: October 14th

Session Year: 2018

Type of Service: Parlour Worker

Advertised Hourly Rate: $230 for diamond.

Session Day: Sunday

Session Time: Evening

Estimated Age: 27 when asked.

Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese

Hair Colour: Dark brown with a redish tinge.

Hair Length: Below shoulders

Eyes Colour: brown.

Skin Colour: light

Height: approx 165cm

Body Shape: beautiful curves and lovely D's.

Kissing Available: dfk (diamond)

Blowjob: BBBJ (diamond)

DATY: Yes (diamond)

Overall Looks: her pictures are legit and she's actually prettier then them like A&L mentioned in his AR on her.

Overall Personality: out going

Overall Performance: Mix of GFE and PSE, was a awesome punt.

I have been eyeing off her pictures for ages both at 5 and 42 and everytime I have attempted to see her it hasn't worked out.

Today I saw her on at 42 and made a booking for 8pm even though I haven't received my Kamagra that I ordered last week. I couldn't take the chance of missing out seeing that I could make it tonight.

I headed over in the shocking rain and was there is 20 mins, made my way and buzzed in. Once greeted I was ushered into a room where I advised that I have a booking for Mia.

Some 5 mins later I paid for diamond because I wanted a shower together and the extras that come with it. I was lead to room 11 where I waited in anticipation for Mia, some 10 mins after I saw her head pop around the corner and she was looking at me and I thought like A&L that she was going possibly to reject me.

She was fine and told me to undress and head to the shower, she gave me a good clean over. Once dried off we both headed to the bed and this is where all the fun started.

Straight away she was into the dfk, she could tell I was responding and offered me her beautiful breasts to suck on, she had no issue with the pressure and suction like some do.

Soon after she made her way to my dick and started a fantastic bbbj with plenty of spit, motion and attention. I motioned for 69, her pussy was delicious and moist. It had a little hair that was trimmed, her reactions were awesome the harder, faster and deeper I went the more she moaned in response.

She kept on squeezing my ass and legs the more I kept going and it was intense on my behalf too, she would stop with the bj and let out a actioning for more daty and I kept going. It honestly felt like we were in 69 for 20 minutes or so.

I was so close cumming but couldn't get over edge and I wanted to make her cum instead but I wasnt able too. She mentioned that my daty was great which was good for my ego.

Time was almost up so we just chilled for a little, has a massage then showered and made my way home.

On the way out I told her that I plan on seeing her again if and when I have a chance and this time we will both cum.

Overall she's a beautiful, curvey and friendly women. If you like a women who works hard to get you going and puts in 100% pay her a visit.

42Gladesville
19-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the AR Arnie !

she sure is awesome =)

42Gladesville
08-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Mia here today !!!!!!!