PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds Forever ARs from shops not mentioned/supporters/sponsors

Peterpecker
14-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Just wondering why there are not any ARs from certain shops here. I won’t mention names at this stage but I can think of one great Western Sydney shop, I found the prefix lol, that is in competition to Cowper Street but they never get mentioned here. What’s the go? I’ll be there in the next few days. I would suspect BC you have been here also?

ausnew
15-10-2018, 09:50 PM
i think some shops dont advertise here so dont get reviewed

Brothelcreeper
15-10-2018, 09:54 PM
You can post reviews for shops that don't advertise on the forum but it is not "encouraged" by the moderators. They want to look after their paying advertisers first which makes sense.

Byron2001
11-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Been to this shop a few times. You get what you pay for. Alot of Chinese and Thai girls. No service standards enforced so its pot luck what you get. Some real good looking girls if you're lucky. But no matter how good looking they are its just plain unattractive when your working girl burps in front of you, picks at their teeth in front of you, eats smelly food before you meet them. Real classy. Oh and when the act is consummated some of them bolt from the room before the times up.
Save your money and go to the city.