PDA

View Full Version : General talk zen massage - is this a motel or massage place

merlin200
15-10-2018, 03:59 AM
i follow the facebook roster that is posted daily. i went here and i can't understand what the owner is trying to do with his business.. its like every second day there is a new girl and we have to start building rapport with a new girl and work out if a return visit is worth it.
when you do like someone you tried and want to see her again...SURPRISE SURPRISE ...there are new girls who have no massage skills and bathe you in oil ready to be cooked up . worse still the one we do want to see is no longer working or only get 1 or 2 shifts a week cause there is so many girls working there and the roster has to be spread between so many girls

i would prefer seeing the same girl who has skills and know what their customers want, rather then new FOB girls everyday:confused2:

Brissypunter
15-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Think we are all different as for me I get bored with the same ML after few visits and always want try new girls ..

brownwallaby
15-10-2018, 11:16 AM
every now and then you strike a special one and you want to be with her forever. A few years ago I had someone who I ended up seeing at least 20 times over 8 months at the shop and a few times outside. But most of the time the number never exceeds 8

Brissypunter
15-10-2018, 11:28 AM
20times? Ahh not for me that be like being married to them Hahahaha.. max 3 times for me and then move on to next girl

brownwallaby
15-10-2018, 12:02 PM
yeah, I must hv fallen in love with a few of them, and a few other times I had to disappear from clingy ML’s when the feelings were not mutual

xzaq
15-10-2018, 08:10 PM
max 3 times for me and then move on to next girl

How true.. usually after a few times the service level drops etc etc & it’s time to move on...it is like being married

brownwallaby
15-10-2018, 11:22 PM
How true.. usually after a few times the service level drops etc etc & it’s time to move on...it is like being married

It might sound ridiculous but I’ve been practising this new punting paradigm for some time. I pay the shop fee as an entrance fee to see the girl and I see that girl not to be serviced by her but to give her a good time. All she has to do is just lying down and relaxing while I massage her, engage her in an interesting convo, let her vent out anything she feels she needs to release, give her TT, give her extra till she feels satisfied then at the end give her some tip. Somewhere in the process I expect her to reciprocate some of the deeds. She’s happy as I’m the one doing most of the work but she gets all the money (hourly fee + some tip). Some girls just love to be cuddled while naked and doing pillow talk and that’s what I will give for most of the hour. I know a lot of you think it’s stupid but it works very well for me. Usually costs me 100-120 for an hour of mutual good time

4FoW2
16-10-2018, 08:58 AM
It might sound ridiculous but I’ve been practising this new punting paradigm for some time. I pay the shop fee as an entrance fee to see the girl and I see that girl not to be serviced by her but to give her a good time. All she has to do is just lying down and relaxing while I massage her, engage her in an interesting convo, let her vent out anything she feels she needs to release, give her TT, give her extra till she feels satisfied then at the end give her some tip. Somewhere in the process I expect her to reciprocate some of the deeds. She’s happy as I’m the one doing most of the work but she gets all the money (hourly fee + some tip). Some girls just love to be cuddled while naked and doing pillow talk and that’s what I will give for most of the hour. I know a lot of you think it’s stupid but it works very well for me. Usually costs me 100-120 for an hour of mutual good time

I don't think it's stupid...why ...because it works!

Trapper
16-10-2018, 05:15 PM

its sounds good, I don't know if i would have the balls for it especially if a sudden raid happens though, lot easier to explain away laying face down getting your back rubbed than it is you rubbing down the girl

Kowabunga
16-10-2018, 07:35 PM
I like your style BW. I think that's a good way to go.

revolnaisa
16-10-2018, 08:37 PM

So true, my approach is very similar. you can catch more flies with honey than use of vinegar. There were some sour experiences as well. But I would say, I had more than 90% success rate for a better service from a ML with a friendly approach. Most are students or on working holidays. I was offered by one of MLs to visit her place and we had some raunchy sessions until she left Aus.

Massaddict
16-10-2018, 10:54 PM

Tried this out tonight as I went to a shop I have never been to before with a young HAB I have never seen before - Worked 100% in the order you said plus a bit more. She got naked from the start and lay down on the table - let me do almost anything then her turn to return the pleasure - ended up with a great FS (her on top). Last 20 min just laying there in each others arms chatting till the hour was up.

WIR - absolutely

rockbreaker
17-10-2018, 09:57 PM
My success rate using the similar approach is about 75%. Been a bit of bad luck lately. Lol

mman69
18-10-2018, 05:43 PM
same approach brown though i tend to stick with one to 3 girls ones once i find good ones and bounce between em its like having gf but with out the stress i buy em little presents and bring them small chocolates now and then they appreciate it and reward mestill pay entrance fee and a fair tip though but get much more cervice in return .some of the horror stories i hear of punters attitudes jeez no wonder some guys get nothing much for top dollar as revo said honey not vinigar

brownwallaby
18-10-2018, 05:56 PM
same approach brown though i tend to stick with one to 3 girls ones once i find good ones and bounce between em its like having gf but with out the stress i buy em little presents and bring them small chocolates now and then they appreciate it and reward mestill pay entrance fee and a fair tip though but get much more cervice in return .some of the horror stories i hear of punters attitudes jeez no wonder some guys get nothing much for top dollar as revo said honey not vinigar

1000% true mman, every now and then a small pack of chocs or a box of pizza to be shared by all staff does the trick