PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Bubble butts in Massage shops

skool
15-10-2018, 09:10 AM
I m not sure, asking out here wud be appropriate, hope you won’t mind helping me and like minded out for this quest.
As most of the MLs working around are asians, whom I found cute, friendly but lack in this body part particularly. Since, this round protruding part turns me on, I m sure many of us would be interested in as well to know any girls around with this attractive feature.
I will appreciate if I get any leads directly / indirectly to feed my hunger and will reciprocate whatever I have gathered from my few punts.
Thanks.

nosha
15-10-2018, 09:39 AM
I m not sure, asking out here wud be appropriate, hope you won’t mind helping me and like minded out for this quest.
As most of the MLs working around are asians, whom I found cute, friendly but lack in this body part particularly. Since, this round protruding part turns me on, I m sure many of us would be interested in as well to know any girls around with this attractive feature.
I will appreciate if I get any leads directly / indirectly to feed my hunger and will reciprocate whatever I have gathered from my few punts.
Thanks.

Kat at touch highgate hill... But she may only be doing reception now. Hands down best butt in qld.

blake_ly
15-10-2018, 04:54 PM
There is a Thai-regular ML from SSDS with this feature, and a S from Smile a while ago who did too..

skool
16-10-2018, 09:55 PM
She is a bomb. Tried to convince Kat for massage but didn’t budge. While walking out, she said will do it on my next visit. I immediately turned back and pulled out a pineapple for booking. But she politely declined...
Either she wasn’t comfortable with me or might not be into massage.
But I admit- what a great ass below that slim waist bouncing everywhere.

tuan_87
17-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Yeh Kat was a regular of Mine back in the SsDS days. Loved playing with that ass of
Hers. It’s a shame she never offered me the extras I wanted! I would of seen her way more
If she accepted!! whenever I asked she would
Turn me down.I also found her prices a lil on the steep side. Either way I still enjoyed her service.

jaccky
20-10-2018, 09:18 AM
It's a rare feature/attribute. Encounters with that sturdiest of fortunes you name have alas been few. However as a lover of BB's myself I have a recommendation that might, even in its apparent chasteness, satisfy.

skool
22-10-2018, 06:29 PM
Any bubbles around Indooroopilly??

skool
27-10-2018, 01:19 PM
One more to the list, Lucy - golden spa, south side. She twirked on my lap and I m pleased

skool
28-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Anyone tried private ebony ML working out of Spring Hill off lately? Man, she has got an ass!!

ococpunt
29-11-2018, 09:35 AM
One more to the list, Lucy - golden spa, south side. She twirked on my lap and I m pleased

think lucy is one of the owners, been there forever, always hear about her but never seen her...

mind sharing your experiences through pm?

Allboutarse
30-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Pm me pls mate. Would love to get her massage 😀