PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds Forever 0.5 kilos of Apples

Peterpecker
16-10-2018, 12:51 AM
I hadn’t been here since June. Last time superb fun was had with ShaSha here but she’s back in China. The lineup here this time was a little disappointing. Apple, nice fit size 10 with a great arse highlighted by a sexy double strand g string was chosen.

No dfk, only cbj but deep throat. Got into sex pretty quickly, various positions, with cbj breaks, to the point where she complained of too much sex! Must be used to young blokes who cum quickly. Talking of such, she came several times, I’m not sure what was going on with me as I didn’t despite the great deep throat action. Might have been saving for a second girl, which never eventuated as lineup no 2 disappointed and the other hot thai girl there refused me after Apple had said something lol! Afraid of hard work?

Anyway, around the corner to 10 Guernsay St. Again the lineup was international but size 10-12 upwards. The manager asked me to wait, Apple would be a couple of minutes. Size 8 and very sexy. She has worked a few months at one of the Villawood joints, Apple is early 20s. $135 an hr investment. Extra $20 for BBBJ, ball licking, straight back to attention, straight on with dom and various positions, she loves being on top and reverse came twice.

Managed to finish me, quick shower and back on with a great BBBJ. Lots of further positions and unlike Apple 1, had a bit of stamina.

Apple is going to shave her pussy for today’s shift, work might prevent me, so do yourself a favour as she said she loves DATY...... Highly recommended Apple 2.